Will empty suit Rick Perry switch parties again?

Liberals hate success...............
  • CJ7
  • 03-01-2013, 12:32 PM
Liberals hate success............... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
the state budget is $25 billion in the red .. your idea of success huh?
No it isn't; but if you have a link to proof saying otherwise, please post....

You have made the bogus claim multiple times and you keep repeating it, hoping it will turn true i guess............even when confronted with the facts you continue to spew your lie...

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/09/us...fall.html?_r=0

Since you can't read, here is the most important quote from the above NY Times story:

A boom in revenues from sales taxes as well as taxes from oil and natural gas production have given Texas a budget surplus that the state comptroller has estimated at $8.8 billion.

the state budget is $25 billion in the red .. your idea of success huh? Originally Posted by CJ7

If you followed Texas politics at all, you would know that the Texas Legislature is fighting over how to spend the surplus !!!!!!!!!!!!
Add to my "liberals hate success" ........................"liber als lie (or are too stupid to know the facts)"
Actually we need to PRAY that the legislature does the right thing. That's the Perry way. Or shall we call him Pray-rry?

You have made the bogus claim multiple times and you keep repeating it, hoping it will turn true i guess............even when confronted with the facts you continue to spew your lie...

Since you can't read, here is the most important quote from the above NY Times story:

A boom in revenues from sales taxes as well as taxes from oil and natural gas production have given Texas a budget surplus that the state comptroller has estimated at $8.8 billion.

If you followed Texas politics at all, you would know that the Texas Legislature is fighting over how to spend the surplus !!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by Whirlaway

Rather than restoring the deep cuts on education and social services, perry has announced he wants to give it back to big business. I suppose you saw that, too.

Surplus for sure. But Texas children, elderly and infirm continue to get it in the shorts.

So it's bullshit.
CJ hasn't been back in the Sandbox longer than 15 minutes; and already he is light years behind the times............

HAHHAHA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Liberals hate success............... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Except their own. However you want to define that.
Wrong again; Perry wants to put a big chunk of the surplus into the state's "rainy day fund."

A prudent idea.......................

And the problem with our schools isn't more spending !

Why is it dimwit Liberals think the only solution is to throw more taxpayer money away ?

Rather than restoring the deep cuts on education and social services, perry has announced he wants to give it back to big business. I suppose you saw that, too.

Surplus for sure. But Texas children, elderly and infirm continue to get it in the shorts.

So it's bullshit. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
  • CJ7
  • 03-01-2013, 12:50 PM

``````````

The state faced a budget gap for the 2012-13 biennium that had been estimated to be as high as $27 billion.[22] Lt. Gov. David Dewhurst, the presiding officer of the Senate, said legislators will pursue targeted cuts instead of across-the-board reductions and may even increase spending in some instances. "We're going to cover all our essential services," he said.[22] The budget was not completed during the regular legislative session and lawmakers went to in special session to make cuts of millions of dollars in state services in order to balance the budget.[23]

Read more: http://sunshinereview.org/index.php/...#ixzz2MJrReoAG

If you followed Texas politics at all, you would know that the Texas Legislature is fighting over how to spend the surplus !!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by Whirlaway

really? lol
CJ; the budget shortfall that your article discusses is history....................... as stated in YOUR OWN POST - 2011 !

That was 2 years ago dude !

Even AssUp admits that Texas is running a surplus !
  • CJ7
  • 03-01-2013, 12:56 PM
CJ; the budget shortfall that your article discusses is history....................... as stated in YOUR OWN POST - 2011 !

That was 2 years ago dude !

Even AssUp admits that Texas is running a surplus ! Originally Posted by Whirlaway

this is NOW partner,

from a republican no less ..

http://www.mikehennefer.com/docs/StateBudget.pdf

Gov. Perry also
accepted $17.4 billion in federal stimulus spending to balance the budget.

my oh my, how much republican is that ?? ... takes federal stimulus $$ to balance a failed budget then bitches about federal stimulus $$...

Fuck Perry.
CJ17:

The deficit you are touting was a projected one. It never materialized (at least not at the $25 billion level).

It appears the Texas legislature cut spending, but only in the multi-mllions of dollars range. That won't close a multi-billion dollar budget gap. So it looks like the revenue shortfall projections were way off base.

So, yeah, Whirly is right. You might want to stop throwing out old and inaccurate numbers. That's the epitome of partisanship.
  • CJ7
  • 03-01-2013, 01:06 PM
CJ17:

The deficit you are touting was a projected one. It never materialized (at least not at the $25 billion level).

It appears the Texas legislature cut spending, but only in the multi-mllions of dollars range. That won't close a multi-billion dollar budget gap. So it looks like the revenue shortfall projections were way off base.

So, yeah, Whirly is right. You might want to stop throwing out old and inaccurate numbers. That's the epitome of partisanship. Originally Posted by ExNYer

my bad, Perry balanced the budget on the backs of taxpayers and kids in school .. what a fucking successful Govie he is ... woohoo !
Again, CJ is wrong and doesn't understand;

Texas ran a surplus, so no one is "balancing the budget on taxpayers and kids"........