Why is the Obama Administration Putting Government Monitors in Newsrooms?

yeah, riiiiiiight.

what the fuck would HS want with a dolt like you ? Originally Posted by CJ7

Maybe rip off your head and let him shit down your neck?

yeah, riiiiiiight.

what the fuck would HS want with a dolt like you ? Originally Posted by CJ7
You are funny... why you so mad, bro... still having a bad day, can't find any woman to pick on?

• CJ7
  • 02-20-2014, 05:03 PM
Maybe rip off your head and let him shit down your neck? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

gee, that was brilliant, mature too !
gee, that was brilliant, mature too ! Originally Posted by CJ7
I thought it was a cogent reply to you, CJ7 aka shit for brains. Someone needs to stuff shit down your throat so you will quit posting crapola.
So says Jewish laundry.
Anyone care to argue that this isn't Hitler like or Stalinesque?
I guess there is no argument there. Why has no one pointed out that the person in charge of the FCC is the daughter of a radical democratic Congressman who had someone paint a swastika on his campaign headquarters for the publicity. What kind of women is named Mignon?
FCC Commissioner Ajit Pai reveals a brand new Obama Administration program that he fears could be used in “pressuring media organizations into covering certain stories.”
it's a little early to panic on just a "could be used" ....don't you think?
Here is something interesting sheeple. Put in the search engine "FCC", "Monitor", and "News". What's missing? A story about this by ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN, the New York Times, or any other major media outlet. The only place you see this story is on Fox News. Media basis? Not according to the idiots here.
No prob another bit of disinformation from fox ..
So, LittleEva, are you saying that reports of the Obama administration through the FCC wanting to put monitors in newsrooms are false? That it is simply disinformation?
OMG the town clown AKA cog is here with another question. What do you think COG? Truth or disinformation..
You all can relax the FCC has decided not to monitor for station bias as cooler heads in Washington told them to get the fuck out of newsrooms.
You all can relax the FCC has decided not to monitor for station bias as cooler heads in Washington told them to get the fuck out of newsrooms. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So it wasn't disinformation after all. You were lying, or just stupid. I'm guessing stupid.

So it wasn't disinformation after all. You were lying, or just stupid. I'm guessing stupid.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
+1 ... and it wasn't "disinformation", and it's not a "fictitious" story. The FCC had plans to insert itself into news rooms to insure that the "proper news" is being distributed to the citizens.