New Jersey is least solvent state...

• BJerk
  • 01-19-2014, 01:50 PM
You really prefer a totalitarian police state, BJesus? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
The point is changing the old America into a better place, like Obama is doing, old jerk. Please quit referring to me by the moniker BJesus.
Ignore Hanoi COG! He continues to spew his Anti-America bullshit about this country turning into a fascist or a totalitarian state. Or whatever his flavor of the day happens to be! When he is bored and has nothing meaningful to add, it serves as his fallback option. He loves to bitch and moan about everyone and everything, yet offers nothing meaningful to improve the political landscape in America.

Hanoi COG is a cowardly, anti-American DIPSHIT whose only hope is that America will fail! And he doesn't particularly care which Administration is in office. He will bitch and moan about all of them. America's failure is the only thing on his radar screen.

Fuck him and his fellow DIPSHIT's. This country would be much better served if COG only serviced the male customers visiting his reserved stall, located inside the Salina Bus Station men's restroom. When he is not busy servicing the Salina passengers, he should learn to keep his mouth shut!

I feel so much better now!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by bigtex
Osausage up your ass feels good... huh? ... Go for it... JammaboyTx
This is hardly Chris Christie's fault, but it will do far worse damage to him in 2016 than the stupid traffic jam non-scandal:

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...ate-In-The-U-S

New Jersey has been a high-tax, high-cost of living, basket case for decades. Not only before Christie, but also before Corzine, as well.

It is bloated with public employee unions and red-tape. Nothing gets done, everybody gets paid and lives off the skim.

You know you are a mess when even New Yorkers laugh at you.

But Christie has had one full term. That should have been enough to get NJ out of last place.

That probably explains his popularity, though. Despite his abrasive personality, he hasn't done enough cost-cutting and tax-hiking to piss any one off. In other words, he isn't really rocking the boat, so most folks still like him. Originally Posted by ExNYer

When you suck Christie's DICK... do you swallllllow?
When you suck Christie's DICK... do you swallllllow? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Your stupidity knows no bounds.

He is the best shot (unfortunately) that the GOP has to win in 2016 and he is probably going to get buried by stuff like this.

Instead, you are going to get another social conservative (probably from a Southern state) that the Bible-thumpers will love.

And you will lose in a landslide to Hillary. Another win for nepotism in American politics.

You are just too stupid to realize that.
He's too fucking stupid to realize most things.
Ozombies working Ozombieism.... fuckem
He is the best shot (unfortunately) that the GOP has to win Originally Posted by ExNYer
Funny, that's the exact same "reason" given by the lefties on why the GOP should nominate Romney.
The point is changing the old America into a better place, like Obama is doing, old jerk. Please quit referring to me by the moniker BJesus. Originally Posted by BJerk
A better place? A place where the government spies on your every move? A place where the President can indefinitely imprison anyone he wants, for any or no reason, and deny them due process? A place that can go all over the globe randomly killing? A place with much less Liberty than we were endowed by our Creator with?

A better place, BJesus? Seriously?
Rude AND obnoxious. No wonder you got more votes for Dipshit of the Year than any neocon TeaWipe in ECCIE history. More than twice the number of votes received by the "Premiere" Dipshit himself.

Rude AND Obnoxious. Like a third grade bully.
  • BJerk
  • 01-19-2014, 10:35 PM
A better place? A place where the government spies on your every move? A place where the President can indefinitely imprison anyone he wants, for any or no reason, and deny them due process? A place that can go all over the globe randomly killing? A place with much less Liberty than we were endowed by our Creator with?

A better place, BJesus? Seriously? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Sure, accentuate the negatives, and ignore the positives like reduced poverty, high educational achievement of minorities, more fair and equitable distribution of political power, etc.
Those are pretty big negatives, BJesus! And where is the evidence of the positives you mentioned? Poverty is higher than ever. Minorities and whites are dropping out of school in record numbers, and the schools are poorer for the ones that remain. And all the political power is in corporate boardrooms and banks, like it has always been. Take off the rose-colored glasses, BJesus. Step into reality.
Rude AND obnoxious. No wonder you got more votes for Dipshit of the Year than any neocon TeaWipe in ECCIE history. More than twice the number of votes received by the "Premiere" Dipshit himself.

Rude AND Obnoxious. Like a third grade bully. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Ah, yes, AssupRidee, DEM, DOTY 2013 & 2014. I admit, I did not maintain the high standard of civility and rational discussion you model for us on a daily basis.

Btw, I think the board has determined who the true Dipshit is.

• BJerk
  • 01-20-2014, 06:17 AM
Ah, yes, AssupRidee, DEM, DOTY 2013 & 2014. I admit, I did not maintain the high standard of civility and rational discussion you model for us on a daily basis.

Btw, I think the board has determined who the true Dipshit is.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Absent a runoff, those results cannot be certified. I would bet you would get more votes than him in a head-to-head matchup.
  • BJerk
  • 01-20-2014, 06:21 AM
Those are pretty big negatives, BJesus! And where is the evidence of the positives you mentioned? Poverty is higher than ever. Minorities and whites are dropping out of school in record numbers, and the schools are poorer for the ones that remain. And all the political power is in corporate boardrooms and banks, like it has always been. Take off the rose-colored glasses, BJesus. Step into reality. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You are measuring poverty incorrectly. Vast achievements in the living standards of the poorest Americans, far superior medical care, prenatal care, fewer starving children - it has all been achieved through many of the Great Society programs. As long as we keep raising the bar of how we measure poverty, then truly, "The poor we will always have with us." You seemed permanently wired for partisanship.
You are measuring poverty incorrectly. Vast achievements in the living standards of the poorest Americans, far superior medical care, prenatal care, fewer starving children - it has all been achieved through many of the Great Society programs. As long as we keep raising the bar of how we measure poverty, then truly, "The poor we will always have with us." You seemed permanently wired for partisanship. Originally Posted by BJerk
"ALL" of it was achieved by the Great Society programs? I think not.

Actually, starvation disappeared in the US in the 2nd half of the 1800s. About a century before the Great Society programs.

And poverty was also greatly reduced long before the Great Society. Living standards were greatly increased from the late 1800s onward as a result of progress in technology and - yes - labor unions and collective bargaining.

The only reason the Great Society programs were even possible is that the country was already prosperous and advanced.

And those programs were designed to pull up the very bottom of society that still was mired in poverty across multiple generations. Arguably that has not been achieved.