Intel about Michelle?

Winning Winn! Your back... Originally Posted by 4PawgLovers
Thanks..

Love the avatar!
She could twist the fuck - off quickly! She holds grudges and will in her mind get even! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Is there a Google translation that can help decipher what that means?
Is there a Google translation that can help decipher what that means? Originally Posted by AndyDufresne
Only if you want the Nazi translation
Only if you want the Nazi translation Originally Posted by Dorian Gray

Or a Hitler video...
  • pxmcc
  • 10-23-2019, 01:35 PM
Donald Trump is president, blacks love Hitler, soon dogs will be writing A+ reviews about shagging cats and lions shall lie down with lambs. nothing to see here..
I do miss a good Hitler video and it’s been a minute since I’ve had a nice Rack of Lamb....
Shes not to be trusted! Good riddance! Originally Posted by winn dixie
That's insane. This is why we can't have nice things around here.

An intelligent hooker graces the board with her knowledge & suddenly she's not to be trusted. This is why the higher end providers don't partake on eccie.

If you can type 4 paragraphs without a grammatical error, you're some how connected to LE.
Donald Trump is president, blacks love Hitler, soon dogs will be writing A+ reviews about shagging cats and lions shall lie down with lambs. nothing to see here.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
That's insane. This is why we can't have nice things around here.

An intelligent hooker graces the board with her knowledge & suddenly she's not to be trusted. This is why the higher end providers don't partake on eccie.

If you can type 4 paragraphs without a grammatical error, you're some how connected to LE. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
There is a lot to see here if you know the where and what to look for!
  • pxmcc
  • 10-27-2019, 06:30 AM
There is a lot to see here if you know the where and what to look for! Originally Posted by winn dixie
i always look for the smartest ho in the room. in this case, that would be Michelle, in pretty much any room i've been in..