What would the Ultimate Bachelor Party look like to you?

That pimp guy should bring his barely legal hotties, get them real good and liquored up, throw in some trannies for big papa, and make them beg for tips in front of everyone, then trade them out to each other. Ya that would be fun!
Nahh..... I don't like drunk chicks or care for the company of anyone "out of the norm"...... Sorry Johnnie... You'll need to read about it afterwards....
How about a costume party? The theme can be "hoes, pimps and johns". That way, no one will be the wiser...
Road trip. Rent an Caddie, a beach house, and a horny bi-female driver for 4 days, spend the first day with yourself and some guys you know have like minds, pilein the Caddie and party your asses off, make sure everyone tips the driver. Then, invite every freak of the week you know over the next day, use the one for you, two for me count method, orgy till your head pops off, make sure the driver gets tipped, send everybody packing. The last 24 hours, two of you top shelf sho-nuff sex machines. After all of that, take your ass back the house, make sure you tip the driver, take an ice tube soak, your gonny need it. Finally, get on the board and tell us about it.
A Donkey show, midget tossing, and girls from each continent.

I would go with as many countries as you can manage, but that's a fuzzy goal, and it would be near impossible to get one from some countries. So settle for continents - Australia, South Africa, Europe, Asia, South America, US/Canada, Antarctica might be tough, maybe just compromise with someone Nordic.

That along with each buddy bringing a girl as a present. As the bachelor of honor, you get to have your way with your pick of the girls they bring. Lake house or a secluded house with a pool will probably work best.
You were married 38 years? That is a long time. You are free now! Come to Nuevo Laredo! Burro y banana shows y muchas mamacitas!
A Donkey show, midget tossing, and girls from each continent.

I would go with as many countries as you can manage, but that's a fuzzy goal, and it would be near impossible to get one from some countries. So settle for continents - Australia, South Africa, Europe, Asia, South America, US/Canada, Antarctica might be tough, maybe just compromise with someone Nordic.

That along with each buddy bringing a girl as a present. As the bachelor of honor, you get to have your way with your pick of the girls they bring. Lake house or a secluded house with a pool will probably work best. Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor
South Africa is not a continent, and Canada/the US are part of North America.
South Africa is not a continent, and Canada/the US are part of North America. Originally Posted by The Gilded Truffle
That was a badly thought out sentence. I picked out countries to represent some of the continents.
It should look like the movie "Hangover"! Now thats memories to last a life time and still look back at and laugh when your much older or down the line which ever fits best.
  • FSCOB
  • 07-06-2011, 05:57 AM
It should look like the movie "Hangover"! Now thats memories to last a life time and still look back at and laugh when your much older or down the line which ever fits best. Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
But he might like his teeth!
The ultimate bachelor party would be realizing the big mistake I am about to make and call of the wedding....Then go get at least 5 naughty women to have fun with confirming the correct decision...
Any re-bachelor party should be about seeing how many girls you can fuck in one night. And to make it interesting you should do it blindfolded and afterwards try to line up the girls in the order you were serviced...pin the pussy on the provider so to speak!
Many naked/topless girls ready willing and able to do anything with anybody; no fees just fun. But then I always did reach for the stars, and grabbed a hand full of air.
The ultimate bachelor party would be realizing the big mistake I am about to make and call of the wedding....Then go get at least 5 naughty women to have fun with confirming the correct decision... Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
Call of the Wedding? If its anything like Call of the Wild run away, that book didn't end so well for the dude.

For the party I bet you already know the debauchery you want, and your more interested in who guesses closest.
For me it would be Costa Rica or Thailand, but I digress....

You start off in the afternoon with a bbq, slip n slide, and jello wrestling in the back yard.

Then that evening a tour of VIP rooms in Austin SC's. Like another poster said every guy brings a lady as a "gift" and like Prima Nocta, you get to have you choice. The rest of the guys choose from what is left.

Wrap it all up with breakfast at Waffle House, driving the waitstaff crazy cause everyone is wasted and the girls are dancing to the jukebox music. The girls turn Waffle House into a strip club, the cops are called, the girls distract the cops, everyone leaves.