Shitty Pands Biden strikes again!!!!

Now you are down to bathroom threads ? Are you that obsessed with Biden bashing ?

It's no wonder this is #1 trending on Twitter. Users of Twitter eat this shit up. They love fart jokes and videos too. Originally Posted by VitaMan
https://rumble.com/voiv53-music-to-my-ears.html
Now you are down to bathroom threads ? Are you that obsessed with Biden bashing ?

It's no wonder this is #1 trending on Twitter. Users of Twitter eat this shit up. They love fart jokes and videos too. Originally Posted by VitaMan
I dont think Bambino uses the tweety bird

Can't think of anybody less qualified to make that statement.

You really don't see yourself in that comment?

I'm getting the feeling that Biden may be "trending on Twitter" quite a bit as the country and a few in the MSM, turn against him.

This will surely increase IF the Republican wins Virginia. Who will they blame that on If it happens?
Biden sucks, but some people have bowel problems. I've had to take numerous shits in parking lots, car washes and have even shat my pants a few times as an adult.

You getting anywhere one the great accomplishments of BRANDON??
Can't think of anybody less qualified to make that statement

You really don't see yourself in that comment? Originally Posted by HedonistForever

You say that because you are in love with Donald Trump.
Glad to know you are a fan of bathroom posts and fart jokes in politics.
They contribute a lot to well thought out discussions.
You say that because you are in love with Donald Trump.
Glad to know you are a fan of bathroom posts and fart jokes in politics.
They contribute a lot to well thought out discussions. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Did Biden fart too? Reports state he just shit himself. But at his age, farts are usually shards.
Is it important to you ?
Is it important to you ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
You brought farts up, not me.
You are interested in finding out about farts in the political forum of Eccie ?
You are interested in finding out about farts in the political forum of Eccie ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
You are. Refer to WD’s post above.
No. Enjoy your bathroom humor in the political forum of Eccie.

No. Enjoy your bathroom humor in the political forum of Eccie.

Originally Posted by VitaMan
Cmon man, don’t be such a party pooper!