It is time - Dungeon time

Kink Kondo Pics

cool
Very nice PPE! Interesting multi-use rack you got there.

But with all that tile, doesn't it echo pretty loudly?
K-man,

You are correct, we are looking for a rug to put there. We definitely have changes and enhancements to do. Going to put some mirrors behind the Jungle Gym and some picture boxes with toys in them as wall art. The Convertible Cross and the bondage ottoman are on their way...

PPE
Rugs would be good. As would a number of over-sized throw pillows. Tile (and concrete) is hard on knees! At the Sanctuary the oversize pillows get used a lot by submissives kneeling or otherwise at the feet of their dominants/tops.

Depending on your neighbors and walls, might be good to look at adding additional soundproofing. Gags work great for some things, but not everything! (wink!)
This suck-u-bust is ready to play. Heading home from Kansas today. Good Luck PPE...hope all goes good Monday. Sending you healing energy.......
Meryl,

My lusty lover. The suck-u-busts have a perm invite to the Kink Kondo. Mistress Pandora can come work on technique. You can cone be worked on. My forced orgasm belt still has not been broken in...... Just sayin... And we need to get those Sash pics.

PPE
Sir PPE, Your main priority is to not worry about any of this stuff for the next week. Once you are back 100% we will break-in that new belt and get the sash pics completed. Have also consigned a young gentleman I know very well to start back working on his chain mail items to add to our list of goodies. He will not be deployed until sometime early 2012 is what they are saying. Also meeting with another old friend that may possibly make us custom paddles. Rest, relax, and think PPE thoughts. hehehehehe....MUAH
PPE... Or should I say Marquis de PPE...

Bravo! I am also very happy to see that your restraints are not velcro, but rather black leather and nickle-plated steel. Nothing but the real thing for our favorite submissives!

Monk
PPE... Or should I say Marquis de PPE... Originally Posted by Monk Rasputin
The "Marquis de PPE". That made me laugh. Only you, with your wonderful wit, would come up with that!!!

With affection,
Elisabeth
Kink Kondo Pics

Originally Posted by PurplePussyEater
ok, i'll bite. what book is the "bible"?
and how come no red, purple, blue, yellow bookmarks for those favorite pages?
LOL,

It is actually Helmut Newton... Just made a great place to carefully lay the forced orgasm belt....

PPE
Good luck, take care with the "noise" factor... neighbors can be so... uncool....
Partner just picked up a floor rug so that should start the muffling...

Be we watch the noise....

Thanks for the reminder....

PPE
Again woohoo! to you sweetie. (Notice everyone is going for the noise issue?? lol)

I gotta ask about the white couch...Let's start a betting pool (or two) shall we?

1) How many cans of scotchguard will it take?

2) How long before it's "stained"

3) Type of first stain

Look at the new breed of astroturf ..I'll IM you the name later. It's synthetic, non stainable, soft, cleans with water (Hell-LO) doesn't rip, tar, mold etc...Highly recommend.

That turf stuff + those carpet tiles = way to go (trust me).

Instead of pillows - invest in the wedge - bit more adaptable, more expensive but the cover is washable.

Lighting: look at LED - I abso love the "coming out of darkness" mindcrank (as both D & s). Those small throwaway led's with the sticky on the bottom? Sick on the floor in a circle, lights out everywhere else, partner in the circle, can't see beyond the light - to hell with a blind fold - go blind! Isoneamuhthangs. very effective/multi-level.
Halogen's ok if you do plan to film (again trust me) you don't want that heat in an enclosed space in an extended session. Things melt, get sticky, latex gets that tacky feel, sweat makes things slippery...hassle.

Ask the landlord about putting a ceiling fan in. Have a carpenter come and build the suspension brace box within the ceiling - when he asks how big is the fan..tell him @ 300 lbs (lets go for overkill..safety safety safety) Should be a square box built in/ around/ connected to a joust? floorboard? (w/ever). There's your suspension ...carpenter could do whole rig as well and when (if) you leave, pull out the metal and do put a ceiling fan there. While there is a hole on the ceiling take the opp to stuff with soundproofing, close the elec box and when you hang the fan - remove the stuffing (safety). You can put a ceiling medallion (lowes) around your hook instead of repair if you dont have upstairs neighbors.

Super heavy felt or some kind of woven material (tapestry, rug) over those french doors. One of those curtain rods that jut from the wall 2in? Affix (nail hand w/ever) top above the rod so that it hangs away from the wall. Playtime = remove the rod, hanging falls into place. Move the movable rod for entry/exit - not the cover (should be too heavy to fold back). Carpet remnant - ask the store to go ahead and attach the strip to it (the nailheaded install thingy) and screw that strip to the wall instead of the carpet. If you tell the carpet place its hanging over a door - they may charge nothing to little to heat all the edges (or bind but binding costs) so you dont get those fuzzy things all over the place.

One of those boards with holes - know what I mean? Garage thing. hang those toys.

(I'm so jealous, can you tell? is my feminine female decorating side showing?)

Also - think about painting all in a bath/kitchen paint before you get it too full..you know the wipe clean latex stuff?

Wish you weren't in TX. And I got some more books for ya too.