Distracting Tattoos

Tattoos or no tattoos don't give a damn! Its all about the heart and IOP for me!
I actually really like the Tat’s and I’m an old conservative fuck.
As with most things here it all depends on the individual. Some ladies have tats to cover surgical scars. Some in memory of a loved one. Some, like Aprill, are just absolute wonderful works of art. It's the ladies with tats that look like they were done by their drunk cousin who needed the practice that turn me off. Save up $ and hire someone who knows what they're doing.
jail tats are bad !
Every fucking one of them. But we deal with them. It's. God send when you don't see stupid fucking shit painted all over them.
You guys who don’t like the tattoos, I get it. We all have our things we like and don’t. Just send them my way. I love tatted women, yet only have one myself.
Pimp crown tats are bad.
So who are the other hot tatted ladies out there? I don’t mean one or two little ones. I mean a fair number of very obvious, “distracting” tattoos. I’ve seen Karma Rains (yum), CD3 (yum), and plan to see KLN. Tell me who I’m missing.
So who are the other hot tatted ladies out there? I don’t mean one or two little ones. I mean a fair number of very obvious, “distracting” tattoos. I’ve seen Karma Rains (yum), CD3 (yum), and plan to see KLN. Tell me who I’m missing. Originally Posted by billdwyer18

Chloe Lane has a bunch. I'm with you....the more the better
I don't like tats, but that's just my opinion. It's a free country do what you want as long as it doesn't infringe on my rights.
The only real deal breaker for me is chest/upper abdomen tats. The rest I can usually tolerate.
Chloe Lane has a bunch. I'm with you....the more the better Originally Posted by Cornelius
Forgot about her. Keep missing out on her. Just the type I like. She seems to only work day time when I’m at work. I’ll keep trying.
Tigerpusslove.... She has some REALLY interesting ones...
Pimp crown tats are bad. Originally Posted by Brass Balls
That’s so racist. I’m appalled. Racial slur. Dishonest Abe and Nina fatnapper
RTM. You go girls.
Ms kitty576
April
Rheaganstarr

Love those sleeves!