Panties vs. Non Panties.....Lingerie vs Sexy Dress

You start in the living room and still make it to the bedroom? Lucky.. I usually get pounded into the sofa and get stuck for the night. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Pussies are under ated. I like steel toe panties.
You start in the living room and still make it to the bedroom? Lucky.. I usually get pounded into the sofa and get stuck for the night. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Sign me up.
If it's my first time to meet someone, I will usually wear a short dress with lingerie under it, unless they've asked me to be in a button down or something along those lines.
...unless they've asked me to be in a button down or something along those lines. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Oh fuck, the pictures that just spung up in my mind!! A string of pearls, a button down, Laura Lynn underneath...

Whatever the lady feels most sexy wearing ,,,,,,,, or not wearing ,,,,, just saying
High heels and a smile is all I want to see!
I do both answer the door in lingerie or a sexy dress
but I stand behind the door so any one walking by can't get a peek at me ,,, I do panties at time's or not at other times Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Exactly this! I love dressing sexy, and if a client prefers one look over another, panties or no panties, whatever he likes, just ask!
* a sexy dress or soft robe and no panties
* a long t-shirt, bra & panties optional
* crotchless body stocking. preferably medium fishnet
* just sexy bra & panties

and sexy high heels, shoes, platforms (not stripper type) or boots.

i very much like the visual stimulation as well as the act of undressing her!!!

not a big fan of naked at the door, butt i can be persuaded :^}
what ?!?!?!

all we’ve ever done in the living room is have oral intercourse !!! (even the round couch thingy at naughtyville)

ooooooh, that’s why you keep refering to it as “the loving room” :^}

and we’ll have to have our next consultation there!
I have no preference either way as long as it is sexy, panties/no panties fine, bra/no bra awesome, just be clean , fresh, make up please (love red lip stick) and smelling great thats my preference
Any lady I visit knows I have a panty (best gift wrap ever for the perfect gift :-) fetish. I love to worship the covered mound and then get all up inside. A lot of guys want their cock worshiped..hell I live 24/7 with my quick n little cock. Short skirt/dress and panties...I'm all in
G String no bra
Not a big fan of her answering the door naked. As to what she wears is basically up to her. As long as it is flattering, no sweats. I’ve only requested apparel one time and that was panties and a man’s dress shirt showing a little cleavage. And with this provider there wasn’t a little cleavage, it was a lot.

Part of the fun is helping her get naked or her allowing me to do the honors. I like to give body kisses as I slowly reveal more and more skin. I like to think it helps us both get reved up.
I like her to meet me at the door with a smile
on her face and her "Panties" in her hand!!!