"INCALL" or "OUTCALL"

• BLM69
  • 05-31-2012, 12:30 PM
[QUOTE=
Rude people suck! [/QUOTE]

Agreed! http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=462118
HHHHMMMM PRETTY SURE I ASKED THE GENTLEMEN... IF YOU EVER BECOME VERIFIED SWEETHEART YOUR UNWANTED COMMENTS MIGHT JUST BE CONSIDERED AS LEGIT.... FYI
ANYWAYS THE QUESTION WAS DIRECTED FOR ALL THESE LOVELY GENTLEMEN

"THE BROOKLYN SKY"
VERIFIED PROVIDER Originally Posted by Brooklyn Sky
First off, I'm a retired provider with a new handle. I had 3 years and over a hundred positive reviews. Not looking to be a verified provider any longer, I'm just a verified legend

Secondly, you posted in coed. I'm allowed to state my own opinion, k thanks "sweetheart"
Funny how you refer to them as lovely gentlemen when not too long ago you called them adulterers. Those adulterers are paying your bills. I suggest not burning bridges by referring to other providers as trashy either, it's not a good look for you.
HHHHMMMM PRETTY SURE I ASKED THE GENTLEMEN... IF YOU EVER BECOME VERIFIED SWEETHEART YOUR UNWANTED COMMENTS MIGHT JUST BE CONSIDERED AS LEGIT.... FYI
ANYWAYS THE QUESTION WAS DIRECTED FOR ALL THESE LOVELY GENTLEMEN

"THE BROOKLYN SKY"
VERIFIED PROVIDER Originally Posted by Brooklyn Sky
I get it you're trying to get your name out there If you research some of Blake posts you would realize she is not new and has tons of experience. Your response to Blake's comments is not upscale

As for your question, I only do incalls. I find providers tend to be more comfortable in their environment
Since I am single, I prefer outcalls, most definitely. I admit, I've never had a Provider date in a hotel room. I have been to apartments and houses, but I don't trust the "high" visibility of a hotel.

I understand the economics behind the outcall upcharge ... one day's hotel expense offset by multiple donations versus transportation expense for a single donation.

My place is comfortable and has a nice atmosphere, the maid comes by and cleans the day of the appointment, the sheets and towels are freshly laundered, the candles are lit, the adult beverage of her choice is chilled. The accessories on the night stand are the correct size.

All these little details add up to the GFE I seek. One lady calls our dates her BFE. LOL
  • ~Ze~
  • 05-31-2012, 01:45 PM
LucadeJure - tis sad your great post is going to waste on a shit thread.
I prefer out call to my house. Probably for the same reason prefer in call. I just feel safer i.e. less nervous in my own space.
I prefer out call to my house. Probably for the same reason prefer in call. I just feel safer i.e. less nervous in my own space. Originally Posted by boomvang
What he said. Plus it's been too many times I've driven my ass off to get to a rendezvous cross-street then either made to wait longer then first planned or abandoned.

At least if they come to me and change their mind last second I'm not out a long drive...cause a return trip home with a pissed off lonely little johnson seems to take forever.
Originally Posted by biglatinmale
I prefer at their incall, then the woman can be more comfortable in a setting of their choosing. Instead of me spending a ton of time making sure my location is all spic and span (I don't live in filth, but I do have some clutter), I can spend that time making sure I'm super clean and well groomed myself.
I do both. It just depends on my mood. Usually, I prefer outcall so I can turn the temp down to 65 and it forces her to snuggle with me under the covers. Just a warning ladies, my bed is so comfortable you may not want to leave.
I prefer OUTCALL ...

Adulterers prefer incall but usually only with upscale ladies. Originally Posted by BlakeConfidential
To answer the OP's question, incall is the only way to go for me. My marital status requires it. Outcall seems to be good for the traveller or single gentlemen. Originally Posted by Hugsnotdrugs
There you have it two ways! I kind of like the first one, though, as it cuts to the chase.

I am waiting for tomorrows new thread to answer.
I am waiting for tomorrows new thread to answer. Originally Posted by mckinneyman
Ahhhh Brooklyn Sky.

You need to take a step back, a deep breath and chill the fuck out. You know not of what you speak, and you know not of whom you criticize.