Wing Women?

Of course FWP, That is a very real very valid point. I was just kicking the idea around, and seeing what came of it. I by no means have all the answers, but that doesn't mean there are none. I don't think the "real" wing woman companies would be much better at getting to know you well enough to help, in the amount of time avail. I don't know exactly why but I don't really trust them. Please forgive my attempt to overly romanticize the idea, I'm just trying to stir discussion.

dear beautiful Berkleigh, I believe my ignorance is showing. I am new and I don't know those people. Is this something you have experience in? Does it work? Originally Posted by Kelynt
The experience is based on the "Good Times" I've had out on the town with a few Well-Known here, some UTR and those buddies of mine.
I happen to like the ladies too, so I don't mind being "The Wing Wo-Man".

Not professional, no, but I always promise a kick ass time!!!

Good Luck in your research and finding!

Sounds like an interesting Job
Berk is an AWESOME wing woman. But keep in mind, you still have to bring something to the table for that proposition to work. She cant do all the work for you! Also I doubt any company would have a crew of Berkleighs hanging around. She is one of a kind.
Berk is an AWESOME wing woman. But keep in mind, you still have to bring something to the table for that proposition to work. She cant do all the work for you! Also I doubt any company would have a crew of Berkleighs hanging around. She is one of a kind. Originally Posted by MrMonger
LOL!!!

HANDS DOWN!!! I had one of the best times I've ever had with y'all that night!!!

We need a Round 2!!! So much fun!

Berkleigh I would take you along anytime, to be a wing-woman, date, whatever, I know you are a true party animal and you would look great riding in the Vette with me. Having a lady like Berkleigh along would certainly make a great evening and we would probably be treated extra special.
Berkleigh I would take you along anytime, to be a wing-woman, date, whatever, I know you are a true party animal and you would look great riding in the Vette with me. Having a lady like Berkleigh along would certainly make a great evening and we would probably be treated extra special. Originally Posted by durango95
Would love too...Anytime!

Just let me know
Berk as a wing? At first glance yep ... but I thinck she would quickly make you her wing man. But if you get lucky she might treat you like a midget wrestling matador.
Berk as a wing? At first glance yep ... but I thinck she would quickly make you her wing man. But if you get lucky she might treat you like a midget wrestling matador. Originally Posted by pyramider
Whaaaatttt???

LMAO!!!

I do have a few Male Friends I hang with when I go out...but I DON'T need any help scoring!
Thank you, but I have too many BF's already in my personal life.

Now...I know someone has a midget friend!!!
Wish someone would hook me up
I could practically guarantee that , with me as a wing woman in almost any club, I could get just about any guy laid by the woman of his choice (unless she is otherwise engaged for the evening) If anyone is really up to such a thing, give me a call and let's have some fun trying.

I know when I have a smart and beautiful woman in my presence talking to me, I feel like I could have any other lady in the place and suddenly my approach anxiety seem to disappear.

Considering the standard disclosure about money being for time, has anyone thought of or tried some kind of wing woman deal.

Just shooting from the hip it would sound something like provider and client plan to meet, maybe on a slow night of while their "visitor" is in town, at a bar or other location chosen to as a good hunting ground for civie action. They agree on some kind of rate, like 100 for an hour or or so, but drinks are on the client. The whole meeting is to have a good time, but mainly to work on ways the client could pickup an attractive civie. Perhaps add a sizable 100-200 tip to the provider to motivate her to motivate and encourage him, should the client take home an attractive civie.

There could also be some kind of provision put in place for further client/provider activity should the hunt come up dry at a pre agreed rate.

It seems if both parties were smart about this, they could come out ahead. Turn down time into money, and invest in pickup skills instead of a one time nut.

Or maybe I'm crazy I had a few drinks. Originally Posted by CAindfw
...I know someone has a midget friend!!!
Wish someone would hook me up
Originally Posted by berkleigh
Berkleigh,....

LRS <--------world's largest midget!

...and Apollo

Good Times !
Best Wing Woman FOR SURE!!!! WHAT A BLAST!!
LOL!!!

HANDS DOWN!!! I had one of the best times I've ever had with y'all that night!!!

We need a Round 2!!! So much fun!

YES!! Crazy night!!
Berkleigh,....

LRS <--------world's largest midget!

Best Wing Woman FOR SURE!!!! WHAT A BLAST!! Originally Posted by Apollo!

OMG!!! Text me! Lets have another "Spazmatic" night LOL ... or a repeat of the Meat and Fruit Tray in your dash

Seriously...call me and bring the other 2 ... miss you guys