Army Sergeant Daniel Perry convicted of self-defense

What a crock of shit. BLM are nothing but trouble makers they serve no purpose in Society. It was self defense puer and simple. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Come on Man, do you believe what you just posted?

social media posts and personal texts between him and a pair of friends that showed he had fantasized about killing BLM protesters, even going so far as to predict how he could get away with it – by claiming self-defense.

social media posts and personal texts between him and a pair of friends that showed he had fantasized about killing BLM protesters, even going so far as to predict how he could get away with it – by claiming self-defense. Originally Posted by Peter Botox
I've exchanged similar posts with other vets... that if confronted in that manner I'd use my personal weapon. And of course everyone knows that you claim self-defense in any shooting situation because generally as a law abiding citizen, (not taking part in a riot or street takeover with a rifle that is carelessly pointed at non-participants), when someone points a weapon at you, that is a threat.

He deserves to walk and the tard taking a dirt nap deserves what he got. If you're going to open carry, you don't point your weapon at anyone unless you intend to shoot.
I've exchanged similar posts with other vets... that if confronted in that manner I'd use my personal weapon. And of course everyone knows that you claim self-defense in any shooting situation because generally as a law abiding citizen, (not taking part in a riot or street takeover with a rifle that is carelessly pointed at non-participants), when someone points a weapon at you, that is a threat.

He deserves to walk and the tard taking a dirt nap deserves what he got. If you're going to open carry, you don't point your weapon at anyone unless you intend to shoot. Originally Posted by texassapper
The jury of his peers disagrees with you.
I trust the jury.

Bobby Fuller Four - I Fought The Law(1966)

https://youtu.be/OgtQj8O92eI

He deserves to walk and the tard taking a dirt nap deserves what he got. If you're going to open carry, you don't point your weapon at anyone unless you intend to shoot. Originally Posted by texassapper
not a good idea to make that public....
Exculpatory evidence hidden from the Grand Jury.

I'm not going to be driving through any pANTIFAg/blacklives smatter rallies... but if I do, I will be driving THROUGH them...
If you can not do the time, do not do the crime.
Justice was served! Greg Abbot, do not pardon this guy.

premeditation...
Evidence...
social media posts and personal texts between him and a pair of friends that showed he had fantasized about killing BLM protesters, even going so far as to predict how he could get away with it – by claiming self-defense. Originally Posted by Peter Botox
Premeditation? I got in trouble one time by predicting (three weeks ahead of time) that a massive snow storm would probably ground the airlines and I could not get back to the ship on time. Guess what? 16 inches of snow in one night closed the airports from Omaha to Little Rock. They used my prediction as proof that I intended to take extra leave.

Sergeant Perry was dressed in T shirt, flip flops, and shorts. Yeah, sounds like a bad ass sniper to me.
The jury of his peers disagrees with you.
I trust the jury.

Bobby Fuller Four - I Fought The Law(1966)

https://youtu.be/OgtQj8O92eI Originally Posted by Peter Botox
Veterans who have been put under duress in a life and death situation. Those peers?
Veterans who have been put under duress in a life and death situation. Those peers? Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
stop the tomfoolery. It is stale.
Premeditation? I got in trouble one time by predicting (three weeks ahead of time) that a massive snow storm would probably ground the airlines and I could not get back to the ship on time. Guess what? 16 inches of snow in one night closed the airports from Omaha to Little Rock. They used my prediction as proof that I intended to take extra leave.

Sergeant Perry was dressed in T shirt, flip flops, and shorts. Yeah, sounds like a bad ass sniper to me. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Honestly I don't care, but I am going to make you feel special by saying "COOL STORY BRO"
Abbott will do what is politically advantageous for him...justice has little to do with it. Maybe he'll let him off then bus him elsewhere...
Come on Man, do you believe what you just posted?

social media posts and personal texts between him and a pair of friends that showed he had fantasized about killing BLM protesters, even going so far as to predict how he could get away with it – by claiming self-defense.

Originally Posted by Peter Botox
What would be the point of walking around with an AK-47 in a supposed protest. Protesting what? A guy comes up to your car with an AK-47 what would your first thought be?
[B]social media posts and personal texts between him and a pair of friends that showed he had fantasized about killing BLM protesters, even going so far as to predict how he could get away with it – by claiming self-defense. Originally Posted by Peter Botox
Turns out the douche bag pANTIFAg liked to talk shit about being armed...
LOL
What would be the point of walking around with an AK-47 in a supposed protest. Protesting what? A guy comes up to your car with an AK-47 what would your first thought be? Originally Posted by Levianon17
I wouldn't go out looking for trouble like he did. If I turned down a street with people protesting, I would back up and leave.
Turns out the douche bag pANTIFAg liked to talk shit about being armed...
LOL Originally Posted by texassapper
Many people talk about being armed. It is the American way