Do you ladies need a driver?

Would you rather an unknown pimp driving the ladies around or someone known from the community?
IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
I'm good with the uber suggestion. most guys doing outcalls would kick in for uber. and ... only once for one lady ... i helped with transportation for a visiting lady so i'm slow to criticize nestly ... but can't see doing it regularly .. i'm too much a fussy old man.

... having said that .. i have considered being a designated driver for men and women who might attend a social function. i take the drinking and driving thing seriously
i have considered being a designated driver for men and women who might attend a social function. i take the drinking and driving thing seriously Originally Posted by dodger
I'm in, you can pick me up at 3:30 for the south social.

IB
Is this how pimps get their start? Originally Posted by Deznuttz
  • Toyz
  • 07-19-2015, 02:10 PM
I'd go with "Burning rubber"
I'm in, you can pick me up at 3:30 for the south social.
IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
I AM SO THERE!!!!
Yeah just trying to make some side money.
  • Toyz
  • 07-22-2015, 04:35 PM
Yeah just trying to make some side money. Originally Posted by nestley
Actually you are too late. My conglomerate ToyzIndustreez has bought the North American Franchise for MPD (Mobile Pussy Distribution) and we are ramping up for business this weekend.

Please be watching for our Pussy-Pedi's cruising the streets of Austin & delivering fresh Hoo Haa's to your door.

Hoogar's, sign up now for discounts or buy the Pussy-Pedi unlimited use card for the bargain basement price of $37.50