Do key parties happen here anymore?

I have atteneed few of them and it was fun.Maxine Manroe was very good in organizing key parties but she is no longer with eccie. Let me know if you need help.
Sounds like it could be fun once the donation details are hammered out.
Fuck yeah, that would be cool as shit. Of course, I'd get the chubbo...but there's always Next Time Originally Posted by gacgacgac2678
Hey I'm a lot of fun though
I've always been a FAN of Provider Roulette ... as long as it is with the right bullets
I've always been a FAN of Provider Roulette ... as long as it is with the right bullets Originally Posted by fun2come
+1

Well said F2C
Thinking about it ...
You get Dara, PG, KB, Mandi, and AsianLayla, and the rest of you guys can stay home...

Other than that I'd be game. Thinking Alayna, Kendall, and a few others that I couldn't yet manage to see BCD.

OR simply let the Ladies choose after the dinner/drinks who they want to see ... I like that idea too, of course, at least one of them will get the short straw...
TR, You get paid what your eccie rate are
TR, You get paid what your eccie rate are Originally Posted by BADBOYFU
Perfect
I'll go if CK goes.....
I was part of maxeens 1st key party.
Toughest part was finding guys who really wanted to just enjoy the experience and not be hung up on a provider check list, i. e. Guys who only see spinners or just white girls.
The guys have to be open to enjoying the moment and the excitement of not knowing who will be behind the doors and willing to enjoy their time with any of the ladies they may get.
I personally had an absolutely awesome time!
I was part of maxeens 1st key party.
Toughest part was finding guys who really wanted to just enjoy the experience and not be hung up on a provider check list, i. e. Guys who only see spinners or just white girls.
The guys have to be open to enjoying the moment and the excitement of not knowing who will be behind the doors and willing to enjoy their time with any of the ladies they may get.
I personally had an absolutely awesome time! Originally Posted by knotty man
I agree. This was the idea of the original key paries of the 70s where couples would come to a dinner party and drop their car keys in a fish bowl. At the end of the night, the ladies would pick out a set of keys and go home with the male owner of the keys. It was all about the experience and living in the moment, even if you went home with someone you weren't particularly attracted to.
Knotty man I had a great time. We met at a bar and got to know each other. The list of providers Maxine chose was top providers at the time.I lucked out and got Reya Sunshine. Other included Eve_ Adam, Clare She Blows etc. Out of seven providers only one is still working,CSB.
Knotty man I had a great time. We met at a bar and got to know each other. The list of providers Maxine chose was top providers at the time.I lucked out and got Reya Sunshine. Other included Eve_ Adam, Clare She Blows etc. Out of seven providers only one is still working,CSB.
Hey I'm a lot of fun though Originally Posted by Tequila Rose
You are just my speed for sure. I just need to find some time to for a bit of a road trip outside of the 210. We'll make it happen...

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
You are just my speed for sure. I just need to find some time to for a bit of a road trip outside of the 210. We'll make it happen...

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS Originally Posted by Jefferson Starfish
I've been told I am worth the drive. I am hoping to get some time to do a tour in Austin in the next month or so. (have to get vacation time approved from my real world job) When I do I can def let you know when I will be there and a bit closer.