Compensatory Discrimination

• DSK
  • 02-18-2016, 09:30 AM
Some one get the DOTY a new Thesaurus! He's channeling the original DOTY, the Merriam-Webster worshipping, squeak, squeak, squeaky IBIdiot Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That 'squeak' you heard was you farting under your bed sheets, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Now bury your head under your bed sheet and start "huffing", as is your norm, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
How many times has JL mimicked his hero, IButtman?
Actually, I think we should bring back orphanages instead of paying out AFDC.
Babe Ruth was an orphan, he turned out OK. Originally Posted by DSK
You're all heart, JL.

Faggot.
That 'squeak' you heard was you farting .. Originally Posted by DSK
And I thought a chihuahua was having an anxiety attack! Thanks for clarifying.
  • DSK
  • 02-20-2016, 12:16 PM
And I thought a chihuahua was having an anxiety attack! Thanks for clarifying. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Anytime!
JL with another racially-centered thread.

Are you still trying to convince everybody you white? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
We need racism in this country. It gives politicians something to market and little crybabies like you something to criticize others for. Just think without racism Liberals would have to find something intelligent to say and we all know that isn't going to happen, lol.

Jim
I would gladly pay if the sentence was death for anyone that bitched again after they received payment.
  • DSK
  • 02-20-2016, 07:26 PM
I would gladly pay if the sentence was death for anyone that bitched again after they received payment. Originally Posted by nwarounder
Understandable sentiment, but difficult to pass what with Democrat obstructionists...
I think the phrase "compensatory discrimination" is better than affirmative action or diversity. The foundation for the diversity/affirmative action laws are to make up for past discrimination, hence the name containing compensatory.

Discrimination is a good part of the phrase because it in fact does discriminate against groups based upon gender or race, albeit by the government. Originally Posted by DSK
Only an overeducated white asshole would write stupid shit like this.
You mean someone who went to college and law school but could only get a job in a "bakery?"
  • DSK
  • 02-22-2016, 10:23 AM
Only an overeducated white asshole would write stupid shit like this. Originally Posted by The Black Tornado
The shit you write looks like it comes from an under-educated black asshole....
The shit you write looks like it comes from an under-educated black asshole.... Originally Posted by DSK
I'm glad I scrolled down before posting .... don't have to post a response now.