Why don't these Koreans get BBLs?

Shit I'm not well endowed so small ass = deeper penetration for me! Originally Posted by Zulu_Js88
Sorry about that brotha
And here we go again with another new handle starting threads. At least this one hasn't started a rant or attacks yet
If that’s what you want; k-girl badonkadonk inbound.

https://www.sunflowergirls.net/cherry

Been hoping she would add Dallas to her touring schedule. Originally Posted by Mandingo_
Looks like I need to get approved! Sorry, but I don't trust these pics tho
I've seen a few
I’ve read enough reviews that confirm one another to ease my apprehension. She apparently has had some facial work that not to everyones tastes but since she has big juicy DSLs with a masters in fellatiology, I’m down.

Looks like I need to get approved! Sorry, but I don't trust these pics tho Originally Posted by InNOut

Been hoping she would add Dallas to her touring schedule. Originally Posted by Mandingo_
She was on the menu this morning, but appears to have been removed. Damn shame...pics are smoking hot.
Checked with the booker. She’s apparently still comimg but the booker isn’t sure what day she’ll start.

She was on the menu this morning, but appears to have been removed. Damn shame...pics are smoking hot. Originally Posted by BoneHome777

This one resembles famous Coco who used to work at Sun spa.
Does anyone remember her?
I dont know what the BBL acronym stands for, but I am assuming it has something to do with surgically enhanced but cheeks.
I can't stand that ! Especially on women who don't have the FRAME for it. They look fucking ridiculous. There are some women in my gym who are otherwise fine as hell who I refuse to talk to because they ruined there asses. So you tell me who has the fake but, and I know who I will be avoiding.
I dont know what the BBL acronym stands for, but I am assuming it has something to do with surgically enhanced but cheeks.
I can't stand that ! Especially on women who don't have the FRAME for it. They look fucking ridiculous. There are some women in my gym who are otherwise fine as hell who I refuse to talk to because they ruined there asses. So you tell me who has the fake but, and I know who I will be avoiding. Originally Posted by HndsmGntlmn
BBL stands for big butt and legs.
I couldn’t say. As far as I know, this is her first visit (working) to Dallas.

Does anyone remember her? Originally Posted by Speedjet
Does anyone remember her? Originally Posted by Speedjet
Man that coco was hot af. She does look like her though. Can’t believe we had her for 200/hr bbfs at suns spa

She also went by Dallas at Nagoya spa
The only way I approve of getting BBLs for any woman is via squats and deadlifts.
Anything else is a damn shame.
BBL stands for big butt and legs. Originally Posted by Speedjet
lol almost...Brazilian Butt Lift is what it actually stands for but close enough; same thing.

I don't like them either but anyone that is a Kardashian fan can thank them for the trend.