Star Trek

Given a choice. STNG would be my choice (I always had a "Thing" for Doctor Crusher). Most of the original Star Trek Women were only banged by Kirk (you always kind of have to wonder what sex between Spock and his Wife was like (Amok Time)). Actually, any of the Star Trek Women were pretty hot (original through Enterprise). Personally, I would love to know more about Proplatic use in the 22nd - 24th Centuries and Zeno[forbidden topic removed - GM]???? I'm sure "Bones" was up to his ass saving the Crew from Space [forbidden topic removed - GM] after a stop at "Wrigley's Pleasure Planet".
The chicks from the "free love planet" the episode where Spock jams on his guitar !!
I've always loved The City on The Edge of Forever with Joan Collins

Yeoman Janice Rand from the original Star Trek series was always a hottie.

Star Trek Voyager. It was neat seeing a female in charge.

Not to mention Seven of Nine was a total hottie....and such attitude to boot. :P
ost!!!captain kirk has always rocked me...im def liken wil wheaton..as he has tazered my interest since he has been a reg on big bang..i love them nerdy guys...plus ive seen him be such an inspiration speaker against bullies...
Sometimes the original Star Trek went overboard on their stage props.....this time it was waaaayyyy too much make-up and of all colors GREEN!

Kirk went on basically every single away mission with Riker cared more about the well being of his captain
Ashley Judd played ensign Ensign Robin Lefler.....damn shes HOT!

that's one of my favorite episodes

• MC
  • 06-18-2014, 02:27 PM
I watched Star Trek: Into Darkness recently and found it to be pretty boring. New Trek just doesn't compare to the classic films like The Wrath of Khan. As far as the series go, I really liked TNG. First Contact is also my favorite Star Trek film.

• Tiger
  • 06-18-2014, 02:30 PM
ost!!!captain kirk has always rocked me...im def liken wil wheaton..as he has tazered my interest since he has been a reg on big bang..i love them nerdy guys...plus ive seen him be such an inspiration speaker against bullies... Originally Posted by aj14620
AJ, If you like him on the Big Bang Theory check him out in The_Wil_Wheaton_Project
How about Leah Brahms on Star Trek: The Next Generation

I still think Klingon women are DOG ASS UGLY, but they have nice boobs