complaining to backpage

Alright I am annoyed and going for a beer! How the heck does multi quotes work?

Sorry for getting off topic
I would almost like to make a bet that the same scammers posting fake ads might be flagging legit pics. Originally Posted by Frankie Fine
Makes business sense to eliminate the competition.
  • GP
  • 10-21-2012, 06:30 PM
I have the opposite problem of Frankie. They always delete my taint photos. Originally Posted by pyramider
If you zoomed close enough and it is a pic of JUST taint, then technically they would never know what it really was.
One of these days I may show you mine, don't run for your pm box just yet lol. Originally Posted by Frankie Fine
Yeah me!!!!
Sometimes I think fake BP ads are a consumer-driven problem. It seems they work for whatever intended purpose and therefore are continuously posted.

If a lady doesn't provide additional pictures that match their ad or access to their reviews, it should be an automatic pass. While thrilling, we like to play Ponce de Leon into harm's way. When meeting a lady, if her appearance is unlike her ad, just walk away, but the little head takes over.

The b.s. ads continue because they work. Originally Posted by mwebber
You got that right. We can look at a BP ad and know well enough the pic is fake but a lot of guys will still try to hook up.
I don't care about fake ads. I was trying to offer a suggestion to the guys who get burned by them.

I would almost like to make a bet that the same scammers posting fake ads might be flagging legit pics.

Which it would be interesting, like Jokacz suggested, if Bp follows what IP address does the ad reporting. Originally Posted by Frankie Fine
Good idea but I think BP could care less.
  • GP
  • 10-22-2012, 03:50 AM
You could call up the White House and complain to Obama.
Alright I am annoyed and going for a beer! How the heck does multi quotes work?

Sorry for getting off topic Originally Posted by Frankie Fine

You will have to change your avatar picture after your beer, the girls are going to grow!!
taking your pics down because they appear to be tgtbt. who would believe a 35 yo woman really would have a body like that. no woman could at that age really look like that right.. well from what i hear ff actually is hotter in person if that is possible.
That does makes sense

I don't care about fake ads. I was trying to offer a suggestion to the guys who get burned by them.

I would almost like to make a bet that the same scammers posting fake ads might be flagging legit pics.

Which it would be interesting, like Jokacz suggested, if Bp follows what IP address does the ad reporting. Originally Posted by Frankie Fine
well from what i hear ff actually is hotter in person if that is possible. Originally Posted by petiteassman
PAM - Yes she is! A beautiful sexy lady...
I mainly started posting just cell cam pics on BP. Anything high quality generates "are you real","is this spam",and "send a webcam/cell pic to prove you're real" messages that I just delete.