Time to put Ol' Yeller down

I B RANCORING

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
FTFY, icky used.
Your fearless leader, icky used.

hildebeest lost, icky used. Get over it, icky used.
Standinshit is on my ignore list just as is assup and WTF. As someone said, they gum up the site with UNNECESSARY bullshit.
Tell me a out it.

Not sure if an image of a child in the political forum is against guidelines. But if it is: No-no.

All of your shrieks and tears aren't going to change the fact that hildebeest lost, icky used.
Poor little icky used, Chucky has lead him into a boxed canyon and he can't get out.
I figured it out. Jimmy and Willy Bullock! When I was growing up there were these two brothers, Jimmy and Willy. Both were what we would call retarded back in the day. Jimmy more than Willy. Willy could hold a conversation but would drift off suddenly. Jimmy always had a runny nose and stared with vacant eyes. He would get into the habit of repeating things that people told him no matter how stupid or silly. My family moved when we were all about six. Years later they showed up in high school. They still hung out with each other and Jimmy still repeated whatever inane things people told him. Though they didn't mean any harm, they were both very, very, very annoying. Sometimes they did repeat the wrong things and got people hurt. You know like, "your boyfriend says you're a whore", or " someone told me that you like dogs" (really want to use another word but the rules prohibit that). Anyway, that is StandinShit to me. A runny nosed, retarded kid who goes around saying the most stupid, outrageous things and laughs at his own "jokes". For the good of this site, StandinShit needs to be institutionalized.