Cleanliness - Shit Stains right? for sue_nami and Temptation Tammie

Not sure how I got named in this one. I've been kinda quiet lately. LOL.

I don't do a whole lot of prostate play. Once in a while, but it's rare. I prefer to wear gloves due to having nails IF this is done at all. Plus, I like to use condoms on toys if they are used for that.

My most used toy isn't for prostate, but a sleeve attachment for my magic wand. Originally Posted by TemptationTammie

No shit? Cool.
we all have experienced problems with shit stains and in profiles of many ladies with their taints on display the evidence of shit staining is glaring......

So for those whores into prostate play.... How the hell do you keep your fingers from staining?

Over the years (decades in some cases) your fingers are deep in the assess of dozens of guys a week...... it would stand to reason that your fingers would begin to discolor......

How do you get that shit off?

What about your toys? a simple wipe with an anti-bacterial wipe ain't gonna clean the shit off them is it?

Although I have met both of you I can't recall ever looking at your hands...... maybe some others can share if there are a couple of digits a little darker in color than others...

Do you bleach them?

I would imagine after a busy day your incall would have to smell like the inside of a nursery with a bag full of dirty diapers.... Originally Posted by Whispers
Another question for you both..... Some whores offer man-scaping..... do either of you offer anal beaching? What about just rimming a guys ass to get rid of whatever shit he missed when he wiped last?

I would think there is a niche market for anal cleaning services..... Shit.. I have to pay to get my dogs ass squeezed..... I would probably consider having mine cleaned if the price was right.... Originally Posted by Whispers
This question is still unanswered!! I imagine both of them have accounts at Costco for discount cleaning products, and buy in bulk!
Granny fingers in yo ass
^^^^^^^^ who's Whisper with in that session? ^^^^^^^^^^^
Shits crazy man.
I sometimes wonder who has to clean up my turds that I have left in parking lots, parking garages, car wash bays and back alleys all throughout Austin. It would be cool to take a shit and then have a hidden time lapse camera close by to see what happens.
This question is still unanswered!! I imagine both of them have accounts at Costco for discount cleaning products, and buy in bulk! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Kind of an old thread to choose to stir the shit with sir!
Kind of an old thread to choose to stir the shit with sir! Originally Posted by Whispers
just a second on your timeline.. in the blink of an eye..
just a second on your timeline.. in the blink of an eye.. Originally Posted by nuglet
Not a surprise that Mr. Whispers stalker shows up and comments!!

I ask you again nugget. Do you wait all day long for Whispers to post, so you have some form of communication with him?? Pretty sick!
Not a surprise that Mr. Whispers stalker shows up and comments!!

I ask you again nugget. Do you wait all day long for Whispers to post, so you have some form of communication with him?? Pretty sick! Originally Posted by winn dixie

He follows me and gets alerts when I post... gets him so excited he wets himself at times.... that and an inability to hold in his shit is why he wears Depends...
That's some sick shit.
  • sydmo
  • 02-08-2018, 07:23 PM
we all have experienced problems with shit stains and in profiles of many ladies with their taints on display the evidence of shit staining is glaring......

So for those whores into prostate play.... How the hell do you keep your fingers from staining?

Over the years (decades in some cases) your fingers are deep in the assess of dozens of guys a week...... it would stand to reason that your fingers would begin to discolor......

How do you get that shit off?

What about your toys? a simple wipe with an anti-bacterial wipe ain't gonna clean the shit off them is it?

Although I have met both of you I can't recall ever looking at your hands...... maybe some others can share if there are a couple of digits a little darker in color than others...

Do you bleach them?

I would imagine after a busy day your incall would have to smell like the inside of a nursery with a bag full of dirty diapers.... Originally Posted by Whispers
What sort of Filthy human being even ponders this subject? Just a simple question. No judgement or accusations. But really, that sort of person really puts a lot of thought into human feces, to each his own.
What sort of Filthy human being even ponders this subject? Just a simple question. No judgement or accusations. But really, that sort of person really puts a lot of thought into human feces, to each his own. Originally Posted by sydmo
sue_nami obviously.....