Sharing Indys and resistance

Would it piss people off if I started sharing Indy’s again? seems like current local talent is at an all time low, grannies and the such , price increase for them is hard to justify.
It wasn't the review as much as someone literally dropping the apartment number publicly and it went to hell after that. Ampreviews still has guys asking about the place who won't believe that it is closed. She had never posted her apartment number in the open despite the advertising like the houses do.

You have to understand that there are some really fucked up guys on here. Sociopaths and stalkers, especially. Some of those guys were showing up at their doorstep refusing to respect her and were trying to open her locked door as if it was their own place.

I remember she said some guy was yelling at the neighbors when he was refused entry.

There were other places that suffered the same fate.

If you're going to share, you need to really be filtering who gets that info. Everything should be in private tags and you should know that a good portion of guys on here post fake reviews just to jack off to the ROS, but will do shit like call the cops on these girls.

Some of these profiles are also other providers, angry wives, vengeful girlfriends, Uncle Leo, Bible thumpers, etc. They want these girls shut down.

Don't screw a girl over so some douchebag thinks you're cool.
You have to understand that there are some really fucked up guys on here. Sociopaths and stalkers, especially.
I haven’t been around here all that long, but what you said (that I’ve quoted) was a big eye opener for me when I finally realized how many of those types are among us. It’s downright scary, and some are currently very active posters.
End of the day I believe you need to put in the work just like anything else. Then little by little you will find other providers that are UTR/INDY. I haven't been on this forum for long but have been in the game since the early 2000. Back then I started by walking in a Amp on Harwin. Didn't know what to expect. Now a day people just want to work for anything.
So I went back to the past, looked up oldest AMP/SPA Reviews under my first profile on last page and worked my way back, I shared intel on quite a bit of girls back then, also read lots of contrary comments, still can't figure why someone would be so against a fella or fellow hobbyist sharing openly, answered tons of private messages daily. If I decided to give it another go, share UTR/INDY intel that is, what would happen, like I said, why so much resistance by some, trying to discredit my posts. Things on this site seem to be more civil currently though. Some of the same guys going after my profile back then are now laid back towards me, I appreciate that, I don't hold any grudges either. There is or was one gentleman I knowingly crossed the line with, I made threats and even to expose, my bad, that's on me and I'm not making excuses, wish I could take it back though and I apologize, I see you are still a member here, perhaps. To share or not to share is my dilemna. I posted this thread here due to being related to amps/spas reviews. Originally Posted by arañanegra
OP - I don’t know the history of what did / didn’t happen. But I’d be down for discreetly sharing intel on utr / indy. Shoot me a PM if you want.
I think it was Danny in ourhome2 who posted the apartment number.
What's past is past. In my past, before a 5 year break, I was a huge under sharer. I used to get some grief when I would post a review about a UTR and instruct guys to pm me for more info. Some of the guys that pm'd me would get pissed when I didn't share with them. If I didn't share with someone it wasn't to be a dick, I was just protective of my "secret spots or ladies" and would do a little research before I shared with someone. If that research turned up someone that was an over sharer or was constantly making trouble on the board I didn't respond to them. That being said, sharing and staying safe(that includes the ladies safety) is what this place is all about in my humble opinion. I hope to have more to share once I get reestablished.
Just went back and read my post, I think that is the most I have used the word share in my entire life.
  • Pyle1
  • 09-21-2021, 10:28 AM
^^^^^ it may be boring but frankly that is the right approach ^^^
Would it piss people off if I started sharing Indy’s again? seems like current local talent is at an all time low, grannies and the such , price increase for them is hard to justify. Originally Posted by arañanegra
Would not piss me off. Sharing is caring.
In the building where I work, there used to be a dirty massage place.
They moved out and the building took their company name plate off the door.

There were still customers(not many) who would show up and pound and pound on the door. A tenant in the building would tell the guy(s) they moved out, and they refused to listen. They would keep knocking and knocking and knocking as if the girls were in there and didn't hear the knocking in their 2 room suite.
I got blamed for reviewing Lucy’s apartment, I did offer a review , but another guy had posted a review at least two times for she and her girls ever before I joined this site, let me draw your attention to page 222 in amp/spa Houston if I can recall accurately and you can read it for yourself, some guys complaining here actually commented on that review thread, I wasn’t around then but they were okay with it until I appeared. I’m not denying sharing Indy’s and such, i took it for granted it’s why this site exists, plus Lucy was posting ads at the time of my review and ad along with wechat profile. Another thing, got to be a bit overwhelming answering private messages on a daily basis. I currently have my PM off, but do stay connected via hobby email. Originally Posted by arañanegra
Most, if not all, of the information which you posted was not something that was totally unknown. Many people knew and kept those places UTR. Some of those were advertised in Chinese newspaper (now, I believe, most of those places stopped advertising there).
^^^ So, so true.
Fucking FiFi/M Mendez. You screwed up more legit UTR places in Chinatown than anyone else in this hobby. I have no respect for you and I trust karma will kick in one day for you. There are better and more elegant ways to share but you just fucking need attention. Behaving like a fucking child, if you ask me.
What makes you think Lucy’s isn’t still in play from a different location? Just saying.
I’m responsible for screwing up UTRs? Name two.