Thought I would share this with you all hope this is the right place

• aka
  • 05-29-2011, 12:18 AM

Why do I get the feeling we have a troll. Not even an imbecile could've come up with what the righteous dude just spewed.
I'm not racist. I work with black people and even have a black neighbor. My black neighbor has the best kept yard in the neighborhood. But I don't see providers who see blacks. I don't want to go down on a provider's pussy that has been drilled out by sweaty black cock and I especially don't want to kiss a provider who fills her mouth with jizz from sweaty black cock. That being said, the person who sent you that email should've respected your right to see blacks and simply found a NBA provider to hook up with. It's all about respecting personal preference. Originally Posted by JK

Well, my eyes have been opened I guess.

So is this the "honest interpretation" of what the typical white client feels like towards the girls who do see black guys?

I mean, I'm very aware that there's no way this tard is speaking on behalf of ALL white guys.....

Hell, there may even be some asian dude with a dick like Mr. Chow (hangover reference) who refuses to see providers that see black guys....cuz there's no way he's gonna hit more than one side at a time after a "rumored big back cock" has gone balls deep in that providers pussy.

JK - we already know you are a troll type - just from your long term relationship post as well.
I hope upon hope that your next five girlfriends as well as your future wife take a big, spewing out the nose load of brotha man jizz...and make sure they do a mighty fine job kissin you and suckin your dick like no other....

And I hope that the only reason she doesn't go with the brotha all the time - is cuz she's there to make your life miserable....on top of getting black man cooties all over you and IN you.

Jack ass
JK - we already know you are a troll type - just from your long term relationship post as well.
I hope upon hope that your next five girlfriends as well as your future wife take a big, spewing out the nose load of brotha man jizz...and make sure they do a mighty fine job kissin you and suckin your dick like no other....

And I hope that the only reason she doesn't go with the brotha all the time - is cuz she's there to make your life miserable....on top of getting black man cooties all over you and IN you.

Jack ass Originally Posted by tntangie

Gawd.....
Tnt you have such an explosive mouth.... I think I just fell in love.
YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID THERE IS NO CURE!
The best course of action when one reads stuff that is just over the top and causes your blood to boil is to just ignore it.

Nothing can be gained from argument or going off in any fashion.

Elisabeth
You hit the nail on the head. The worst thing to do is keep talking about it. Any reaction is what the person wants. The they feel that they have won. Better to just have no reaction at all and not feed the persons ego and make them want to keep doing it because they know they can get a reaction.

Wordsmith

The best course of action when one reads stuff that is just over the top and causes your blood to boil is to just ignore it.

Nothing can be gained from argument or going off in any fashion.

Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Didn't we as a socity allready fight and win this battle? Someone needs to tell this guy Jim Crow is dead.
Enough of this bullshit! I'm hijacking this thread..........RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU WANNA GET NEKKID!
There is a lot of truth in this thread. Of course is has been said many times before.

The emailer is probably sitting back and laughing his ass off. We are feeding him just like we often feed other trolls.

There is something important that we all need to remember:
"Sticks and Stones may break my bones, but words will never harm me."

Crappy emails, PMs, etc hurt us only if we make the internal decision to be hurt.

Let him stick his email up his own ass, whatever color that may be.
Forget him. Just don't f**k him. He doesn't deserve it for being nasty to you.

Torito
Enough of this bullshit! I'm hijacking this thread..........RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU WANNA GET NEKKID! Originally Posted by Lana Warren
hand raised....

does it count if I'm already halfway there?
hand raised....

does it count if I'm already halfway there? Originally Posted by tntangie

It damn sure does! I'm already halfway myself......bikini on and ready to hit the pool!
What if you like going after girls that have been with hung black guys?

What is that called?

What is that called? Originally Posted by ThinWhiteDuke
I think that's what they call "reverse racism".

What is that called? Originally Posted by ThinWhiteDuke
Spelunking?
You know good sex is hard enough to find so why limit yourself. I just don't get it. Guess I was just raised better.