Trolling

There are a lot of bitter people on this thread!!!

Have A Nice Day Originally Posted by lilylivered
Super non-point.

What else is new.
Super non-point.

What else is new. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Wont get me any points though!!!
Your LGBTQ priorities are noted.

Thanks again.
There are a lot of bitter people on this thread!!!

Have A Nice Day Originally Posted by lilylivered

Facts
Facts Originally Posted by Angel T
Maybe a couple, but there is also at least one male lesbian victim.
Sorry, take that back.

At least two male lesbian victims.
Angel T is a Sweet Person. I wish my Work schedule allowed me to visit her more often. I will always have your back and your Juicy Booty Angel T.

Love Joelove 69 aka Happyjoe69 on a different site for Cams
have you sent your drivers license to the admins yet?
Angel T is a Sweet Person. I wish my Work schedule allowed me to visit her more often. I will always have your back and your Juicy Booty Angel T.

Love Joelove 69 aka Happyjoe69 on a different site for Cams Originally Posted by joelove69

Thank you for your support luv
Thank you for your support luv Originally Posted by Angel T
just wondering, what can he cash in the brownie for?

cash em in quick Sir
Eccie is taking a much harder stance on bullying, harassment and obviously outing!

I for one hate giving points but if they have to be given they are and if a ban is necessary that is given too!

It would make sense if we were all just a little bit kinder to each other and the name calling, the bullying/harassment all needs to stop!

DD
Eccie is taking a much harder stance on bullying, harassment and obviously outing!

I for one hate giving points but if they have to be given they are and if a ban is necessary that is given too!

It would make sense if we were all just a little bit kinder to each other and the name calling, the bullying/harassment all needs to stop!

DD Originally Posted by DDarkness
gee I thought outing was ok now
gee I thought outing was ok now Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Looks like you are trying to bully the mod!!! lol

DD Originally Posted by DDarkness
i kinda concur however

several guys on here for years have done nothing but bully name call and harrass yet they remain forever

occasionally i provider will come on and introduce herself as curvy and 30 something where as in the opinion of a gent or two who may or may not have visited said provider may call her fat obese 50 something or grandmother.

when is it meaness and when is it information sharing.

while my opinion is 200 lb girl is obese a description of slightly curvy leads me to an appointment that wont end well