Who would come see me dance at Silver City Cabaret?

I for one appreciate the OP letting guys know that instead of paying for a session, a guy can come to club where she works, talk to her and get to know her before making the decision to see her one on one OTC or not. MANY strippers use the club for that very purpose to find clients, sugar daddies, ect.

I agree with you. Strip clubs are a huge turn off for me too. I detest the way they try to screw you over every chance they get.

Also, I know there are decent strippers but I've noticed that as a whole, strippers tend to be more ruthless & cold-hearted compared to providers. Originally Posted by VeryClean
You do have to watch your wallet and not think with the wrong head with the strip clubs. This is one reason why waitresses are encouraged to keep serving you alcohol until your lose your common sense. But, you do not have keep saying yes to refills.

Yes, strippers play the game of promising you this or that to get you to buy champagne or give them money for nothing, but lots of providers can also be deceptive in their ads/ad reviews by their pimp to get their phone to ring, and tell you what you want to hear, then once you are there, they got your money and they under deliver, so they are just as conniving as a dancer at a strip club.

The difference is, at a strip club, after one dance ($20) and she is not what she says she was to get you to buy dances, you can stop her and move on to someone else if you wish. We also know, there is a lot of turnover of dancers at clubs. With a provider, you are at their incall, you have to drop $250+ and if you write an honest review or let other hobbyists know privately of your experience, you are labeled by the dick/pussy posse and they tell other providers not to see you by posting false alerts, misinformation and flat out lies.
OP has curves in all the right places.
What happened the post OP made last week? Something is not right here Originally Posted by FunMonday
What post?
I thought I saw a post from her last week. Maybe I’m mistake.
Id like to come see you Eve thx for the invite!
Sorry, but I live in North Bum Fuck Ft Worth, so Silver City is not a place I frequent. However I like the idea of seeing someone in the flesh, so to speak, and even get a chance to test the chemistry without going coming up with an hour's fee to discover we're really not a match.

Even sorrier some of us love to pounce on well-meaning folks with their opinions and unpleasantness.
where is Silver City Cabaret anyway??

Eve, a link to their website or a general location would help out.
I for one appreciate the OP letting guys know that instead of paying for a session, a guy can come to club where she works, talk to her and get to know her before making the decision to see her one on one OTC or not. MANY strippers use the club for that very purpose to find clients, sugar daddies, ect. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Good point Wile. It's nice of Eve to offer this meet n greet opportunity. I do appreciate it. I guess the guys who don't like strip clubs could meet her for coffee or dinner if Eve is OK with that, like FunMonday suggested.
I think her post was en excellent one.
She offered an opportunity to meet her in person. I don't frequent clubs but I assume the cost to do this would be a cover charge and maybe a couple dances from her.
At the same time she gets to meet us and perhaps feel comfortable seeing us later.
And we get to see pics of her.

This is how I interpreted her post.
Maybe the pimps are trying to think of new ideas since eccie and other boards are dying. New laws go into effect the first quarter of 2020. I am sure most providers have already felt the decline in business. I have noticed rates are dropping on P411 in DFW area. only time will tell if online boards die out or move out of the USA. There are still pressures on Canada from the USA. Maybe the best long term idea for providers is to offer affordable SB rates.

Eves is pretty but, i am not interested in going to a SC to watch it rain.

CG