Nail Salons Opening Friday

TB, is he trying to turn this into another political thread hijack ? Isnt there a place for political schtuff ?
TW....usa is just lost. Without his buddies he has lost what clout he thinks he has because not too many here are stupid enough to agree with him.
Sometimes he sticks his little head into the national political forum but he only does it to piss people off. I really don't think he's near as stupid as seems to come across. No one is that fucking stupid.

Therefore I think he just does it to try to provoke people. I'm sure he's probably a good guy.
Obviously, u mean that in a very happy, exuberant, joyful and respectful kind of way.... right ?

I keep forgetting that one girls name......dammit...me thincks it had a number in it, too....
Yes...by all means sir
He's just like the others. He just needs a little love and attention. He needs to know that we are all here for him to help him if we can.
The last time I checked, the only cure for TDS is a visit from my friend, Mr. Lapua.
Mr. Kalashnikov serves up a nice remedy as well.....
Do those take "clips" too ?
Yeah but I prefer the drums....
I was going to mention "clips," ....

.... but then I realized the thread is about "salons"!
tis OK... they have clips at salons....sall good
As for "salons" .... the Dallas victim of "overreaching" is an example of attempting to abide by ridiculous policies in order to avoid "the ride" and her explanation of why should finally opened her shop made a lot of sense.

Not changing the topic ... but if anyone is curious about the impact of connecting the exercise of 2nd Amendment rights to "health care issues" then just look around DAILY to determine the "outcome" of that effort.

"Sally's" GOFUND account has exceeded $500,000!!!!!!!!!!

Sean Hannity offered to contribute to her salon after asking how many stylists she had ("19")!

Hannity produces money by way of contributions whether one likes his mouthiness or not.
Sounds kinda like my posts increasing viewcounts for threads.... whether one likes my mouthiness or not....

#STILL_NEVER_BEEN_BANNED

LL. Congrats on your new troll-boy in the other thread...
Has anyone had luck at the salons? On Friday I called both TNJ and Bonita's, but neither answered.

Drove by TNJ on Saturday, and the doors were locked.
Has anyone had luck at the salons? On Friday I called both TNJ and Bonita's, but neither answered.

Drove by TNJ on Saturday, and the doors were locked. Originally Posted by hotbox247
Just a hint:

The Gov didn't close them. Their closure was voluntary. So their re-opening will also be voluntary. Just because someone waved a "magic wand" and gave an "all clear" doesn't mean it's safe to go into the water .... the places have not been sanitized and the sheets and towels still have to be sterilized ... then there is the matter of body fluids. But this time last year it was the same! Nothing new.
Just a hint:

The Gov didn't close them. Their closure was voluntary. So their re-opening will also be voluntary. Just because someone waved a "magic wand" and gave an "all clear" doesn't mean it's safe to go into the water .... the places have not been sanitized and the sheets and towels still have to be sterilized ... then there is the matter of body fluids. But this time last year it was the same! Nothing new. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yes, I've seen several of your post regarding the closure etc...

I never said the Gov closed them, I'm simply asking if anyone has visited an open salon recently.