Another Rational Argument for Climate Change

I went out today, The wind was blowing gently, the sun was shining brightly and warmly, the skies are clear and blue. it reminds me of spring when I was a kid.
Or we can paint the roads and the roof tops white like the secretary of the Energy Department advocates. One of the supposed causes of global warming is cow farts (no I'm not kidding) we could put charcoal filters on all the cow butt holes or put Beano in their food. Think of the green jobs that would generate! Since we humans exhale CO2 every time we breathe we can try to avoid anything that causes heavy breathing. Originally Posted by joe bloe
very true, now will you pull my finger?
News Flash: The Earth changes. On its own. It cools down, it heats up. It has done this for millenia. It will keep doing it. Nothing new. Deal with it, or become extinct. We can't start it, we can't stop it. We can adapt. That is all.

Next we have Ken up with the sports.

Well, Bob, the Royals lost.
COG, what has changed is now it seems there is big money to be made from "climate change".

I wonder if "Old Kingdom Egypt" was responsible for this.

http://ezinearticles.com/?Climate-Ch...ert&id=1752128
In the author's second paragraph, he makes two statements the reader is supposed to take at face value. The first, "models have long predicted" leads to a publication that came out in 2012 and uses past data to "fit" models into a predictive pattern. This is not science. It is the same as twisting statistics to fit your purpose.
The second statement, "proven accurate over time" is not correct either. Hansen, et.al., did make a "prediction" of rising temperatures, but their "model" (used a loose term here), was based on a political fight against aerosol sprays and based on ozone depletion. The ozone stopped depleting in the 1990s and is growing so their prediction, while somewhat true, is not based on the models they used. This is like saying the Rangers win the world series this year based on a pitching ERA under 2. If the Rangers win because they score 12 runs a game and the pitching ERA is over 5, does that mean the prediction was correct?
I walked out side again today, the air was cool and crisp, the birds were singing, the sky is clear and blue with a gentle breeze blowing, Once again I am reminded of when i was kid on a beautiful spring day.

I think is may snow In the Northeast today if it did not do so yesterday. What is up with that when it is almost May.

I suppose there is a reason I have a heavy coat and shorts. Could it be that it gets cold and then it warms up. Somtimes it gets really cold and sometimes it gets really hot. I do know that the earth appears to be in one of the natural warming cycles and is not currently in one of the many ice ages. I think this means I will need more shorts than coats.