U.S. Navy adjusts to the times; ditches its ALL CAPS message format

Awesome! Post the link!

Come on, IB Hankerwrong. Let's see you link to the actual poll. Lying little twat. Originally Posted by ExNYer
NYer, I see you are taking a walk on the wildside. Eating SHIT with Turd Rider. Thats got a nice ring to it...LOL You little Birds of a Feather...
NYer, I see you are taking a walk on the wildside. Eating SHIT with Turd Rider. Thats got a nice ring to it...LOL You little Birds of a Feather... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You would think that Hanoi COG's favorite piece of "Sweet Ass" could come up with something better than the above quote!

Pitiful!
NYer, I see you are taking a walk on the wildside. Eating SHIT with Turd Rider. Thats got a nice ring to it...LOL You little Birds of a Feather... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You would think that Hanoi COG's favorite piece of "Sweet Ass" could come up with something better than the above quote! Originally Posted by bigtex
No, not really. That actually is the best that IFFY can produce.
Awesome! Post the link!

Come on, IB Hankerwrong. Let's see you link to the actual poll. Lying little twat. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Whirly and cptjohn provided the link: twice, you hypocritical, lying-Yankee jackass. That you chose not to check it out when they posted is on you, you hypocritical, lying-Yankee jackass.

You would think that Hanoi COG's favorite piece of "Sweet Ass" could come up with something better than the above quote!

Pitiful! Originally Posted by bigtex
Pull your head out of the dumb-fuck golem's ass, BigKoTex. The ignorant-Yankee jackass is looking for a warm spot to put his head.

No, not really. That actually is the best that IFFY can produce. Originally Posted by ExNYer
You're quite delusional, you ignorant, Yankee jackass, if you believe you are in anyway superior. After all, your dumb Yankee-ass is now mimicking the reprobate, dumb-fuck golem jackass.
Whirly and cptjohn provided the link: twice, you hypocritical, lying-Yankee jackass. That you chose not to check it out when they posted is on you, you hypocritical, lying-Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Really, where are their links then? Post them, tranny fucker.

You're quite delusional, you ignorant, Yankee jackass, if you believe you are in anyway superior. After all, your dumb Yankee-ass is now mimicking the reprobate, dumb-fuck golem jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I am in fact quite superior to both IFFY and YOU. My family tree actually branches, Both of yours are straight lines.
My family tree actually branches, Both of yours are straight lines. Originally Posted by ExNYer
I found your family tree and it's branches. Your families knees are dirty GayNYer. It must run in your family.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfnQemkjPjM
I found your family tree and it's branches. Your families knees are dirty GayNYer. It must run in your family. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Is that supposed to be clever?

I'm surprised you didn't post that video in the music thread. It's about as good as all of your other music links, Bubba fucker.
Is that supposed to be clever?

I'm surprised you didn't post that video in the music thread. It's about as good as all of your other music links, Bubba fucker. Originally Posted by ExNYer
GayNYer
GayNYer Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Really? Is that your best shot?

So, let me ask you something: Where are your reviews? I've got plenty of reviews of hot women. You have NONE.

Afraid to post a review of some she-male you fucked?

Or doesn't your job as a fry cook pay enough to see a hooker?
Really? Is that your best shot?

So, let me ask you something: Where are your reviews? I've got plenty of reviews of hot women. You have NONE.

Afraid to post a review of some she-male you fucked?

Or doesn't your job as a fry cook pay enough to see a hooker? Originally Posted by ExNYer
GayNYer, you did not know you were gay until a couple of years into it. It was a real pain in your ass and left a bad taste in your mouth. You got used to it.
You did not know you were gay until a couple of years into it. It was a real pain in your ass and left a bad taste in your mouth. You got used to it. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
More 6th grade humor.

Post a review, nancy-boy. Of a woman.
What? Whirly is retiring from the Navy Messaging Center?
Really, where are their links then? Post them, tranny fucker.

I am in fact quite superior to both IFFY and YOU. My family tree actually branches, Both of yours are straight lines. Originally Posted by ExNYer
You truly are a laughable, ignorant Yankee asshole if you imagine you are better than anyone else as you then continue to mimic the dumb-fuck golem jackass!!!!
You truly are a laughable, ignorant Yankee asshole if you imagine you are better than anyone else as you then continue to mimic the dumb-fuck golem jackass!!!! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I don't recall ever "mimicking" Yssup.

I just agree that you should post the link. But you can't. So you won't, little twat.
I don't recall ever "mimicking" Yssup.

I just agree that you should post the link. But you can't. So you won't, little twat. Originally Posted by ExNYer

You're an ignorant Yankee jackass that's too ignorant to see reality.

The dumb-fuck golem jackass:

Post the link . . . Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The dumb-fuck Yankee jackass:

Post the link . . . Originally Posted by ExNYer
The citation was already provided, and you two assholes can take your pretentious demands and shove them up your ignorant asses!