Don't Feed The Trollettes (and calling all lurking guys and gals)

down41...how do you really feel?

LAP
Down,

You really got down with it! Way to lay it all out and to the point!

Rek, you asked and you received!
Down41,

Perfect.
Good Lord, do you only post when you run out of meds? Originally Posted by down41
Classic dude!
Down, Touche' no more kumbiya's by me. At least I'll try not to.
Down, Touche' no more kumbiya's by me. At least I'll try not to. Originally Posted by squiretuck
ST buddy,

I'm learning "Nice guys finish last"
ST buddy,

I'm learning "Nice guys finish last" Originally Posted by CupOfJava
Really?? I guess you all really did lose your minds.. nice guy??? WTF??

This is the same SquireTuck that showed up at GenesisNicoles house UNANNOUNCED??? NO APPOINTMENT?? HE JUST SHOWED UP?

Yeah.. nice guys..
Really?? I guess you all really did lose your minds.. nice guy??? WTF??

This is the same SquireTuck that showed up at GenesisNicoles house UNANNOUNCED??? NO APPOINTMENT?? HE JUST SHOWED UP?

Yeah.. nice guys.. Originally Posted by karmaofaustin
Actually he is one of the sweetest guys you will ever meet...Guess I have lost my mind as well.......
Groovy.. happy he's a "nice guy" in the CIVVIE WORLD.

But let's not forget where we are.
Now Karma honey,

You don't know me from adam! But, I do know ST and several other ladies here! and ST wouldn't hurt a BUG intentionally! He's probably the nicest guy on the board. We are all human and make mistakes. Believe me, he learned from it the hard way!!!

I have no argument with you. In fact i enjoy your posts.

You ought to let that one go!

Java

But let's not forget where we are. Originally Posted by karmaofaustin

I know where I am and I wasnt talking CIVVIE WORLD

But let's not forget where we are. Originally Posted by karmaofaustin
No lets not... We are in the company of at least lying woman that make up stories about guys when they can't argue a point successfully.....

By the way.....

People that falsely accuse others should be banned.

Talk about letting shit go...

Listen you old fucking geezer, I don't give two shits about you or your following who seem so willing to drink the Kool-Aid...

And unlike the other chics here who kinda have to eat shit daily from you and yours.. I have not a fucking thing to lose. So I won't just take it in the ass from ya.

But by all means.. keep assembling your crew.. you're entertaining the hell out of me as I lay here in my comfy bed..

Oh, and if I can't keep up with your ENDLESS rapid fire posts aimed at me.. gimme a sec.. I'm back down to one arm again. But don't worry, without cable, I swear I'll never leave ya! ~K
Kharma,

I think you need to get back on those meds! By the way, if your comments were directed to me?

I haven't done shit to you!!! In fact, I stated that I've enjoyed reading your contributions to the board.

As far as the old geezer comment! It's "Sir Old Geezer" to you. Thank you babe.... I hope you have a pleasant day!
  • 02-21-2010, 03:41 PM
I'd guess she was addressing Whispers, not you.

But my popcorn consumption has gone way up with all this, better than soap operas; carry on. ;-)