pc gone to far. Superman is now gay

superman able to gobble up a soy seaweed latte at lightspeed
able to change clothes in a phone booth or nearest closet.
looks like hes been in the closet for decades

gawd damn disgrace
They're appealing to a minority audience here. What idiot in marketing thought this was a good idea? Seriously, who is going to want to buy a comic book or see a movie about a gay Super Man? He's an archetype of masculinity turned gay. This definitely wasn't done to appeal to any kind of real audience or to make money. Why the fuck was it done? Just to destroy one of the greatest male archetypes of American culture?

FUCKING BRAIN SLUGS!!!!!!!
They also believe in Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny.

But if you ask me, Supes has always been gay. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
ARE YOU A BRAIN SLUG?

By intergalactic law, you must reveal whether you are inhabiting an Earth dweller if asked to do so by a level 5 psychic spirit body (WHICH I AM!).
Indeed. Brain Slugs have a hive mind. They are similar to insectoids in that way, but make no mistake. They are a far more insidious species. They are a highly evolved, highly intelligent animal pathogen that have wiped out entire galaxies.
You have been approached by a level 5 spirit body and failed to disclose your extraterrestrial origins. This incident has been recorded in the Akashic records.

Although an omission does not necessarily entail an admission, you are walking on thin ice, if you are indeed a SLUG! I implore you to leave this Earth dweller WITH the Draconian light body still intact. You DO NOT want me to take this incident up with Ashtar and the Galactic Confederation.

You have been warned.
Perry Mason may have been gay. At least he had no family life or dates in the entire 270 episodes.

The best part is Raymond Burr was gay, but the studios did their best to keep it hidden.
I'm gay.
I think it's actually the son of Kal El and Lois Lane. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
That’s correct. I still am not a fan of it though.
  • Tiny
  • 10-13-2021, 03:44 PM
ARE YOU A BRAIN SLUG?

By intergalactic law, you must reveal whether you are inhabiting an Earth dweller if asked to do so by a level 5 psychic spirit body (WHICH I AM!). Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Damn it McDingDong, how old are you? You still can’t tell a brain slug from a Canadian?
They're appealing to a minority audience here. What idiot in marketing thought this was a good idea? Seriously, who is going to want to buy a comic book or see a movie about a gay Super Man? He's an archetype of masculinity turned gay. This definitely wasn't done to appeal to any kind of real audience or to make money. Why the fuck was it done? Just to destroy one of the greatest male archetypes of American culture?

FUCKING BRAIN SLUGS!!!!!!! Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
He's an archetype of Men. Not masculinity. He's not Super "Gruden"!

He's Super Man. Superman can not be destroyed.

ARE YOU A BRAIN SLUG?

By intergalactic law, you must reveal whether you are inhabiting an Earth dweller if asked to do so by a level 5 psychic spirit body (WHICH I AM!). Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Is this super comicbook nerd speak?

I don't know intergalactic law. Only our galaxy. Licensed in the Milky Way justice system. Every planet within our system.

I'm gay. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Is that a unicorn? Is that a dragon? No. It's . . . it's super FAG!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4mLdCVNcp4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cLq7q8209E

The audio sucks, but the video looks good.. I hate when someone records the video from playing it in the screen.

Damn it McDingDong, how old are you? You still can’t tell a brain slug from a Canadian? Originally Posted by Tiny
Tommy Chong is Canadian.
  • oeb11
  • 10-13-2021, 03:55 PM
is 95 trying to tell us something???
that 95 is posting in teh 'wrong sandbox"??????
  • Tiny
  • 10-13-2021, 03:57 PM
Tommy Chong is Canadian. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
So Yssup is Tommy Chong? Who would have known.
So Yssup is Tommy Chong? Who would have known. Originally Posted by Tiny
Yssup has many . . . "personalities".

• Tiny
  • 10-13-2021, 04:16 PM
ARE YOU A BRAIN SLUG?

Damn it McDingDong, how old are you? You still can’t tell a brain slug from a Canadian?