Is there a stong market for BnG and body rubs?

Once your in the area, pm me and I will be your first customer...and the dream begins
Marketing question: Is there a strong market for bng and body rubs? If so, what area would you think would be best? Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
As to the second question, I think west Fort Worth has been woefully underserved for about a year now, and simply underserved for almost two. But that's probably impractical for you. Still, it never hurts to try.

As to the first question, I think absolutely. But the problem with bodyrubs is that so few do them right. I mean (bear in mind that I pay little attention to Dallas, as that information is about as relevant to me as info about Cairo) "right" in the way that has earned TerraLyn such acclaim and kept TOB at UBT in business for many, many years. Maybe Kimberly J should have a spot in the Tarrant County L1 Hall of Fame, too, but that's about all I can think of.

Too many girls think that their job in giving a body rub is to eventually get the guy's dick off. The ones who do it well get the guy off; they make it an erotic experience in and f itself instead of a substitute for the real thing. Focus on the client, not the cock, and you'll do fine, probably better than fine.
+1 Sensual with emphasis on Full Body.
Another west FTW vote... It would be great to see some girls "tour" over this way west of 35W) once in a while.
Arizona is a hell of a market with two bases.. I know for a fact!!! Someone off cl posted my info on Arizona cl and I've had so many calls from there I contemplated going out there for a couple weeks. Talk about racking in the money!! Just one week off the call I got if I would done them it would been lots $$$$$
It's been my experience bng and "body rub are truly mutually exclusive. Well, if she has any massage training at all its mutually exclusive.

I don't offer bng but body work is my life. Literally. Fully trained.

Are there any bng n Mckinney? I've had a couple ask about that.
LovingKayla makes a good point. One thing I've noticed is that the guys who like bodyrubs fall into two camps. You have the guys who want some sort of therapeutic value from the session, what amounts to a massage with a happy ending, and you have the guys who couldn't care less about that. Frankly, as a member of the latter group, I have been surprised by the number of guys who say they are in the former. I'd prefer a session that's more erotic than therapeutic (or pseudo-therapeutic, for girls who have no training and don't know what they are doing) from the get-go, but lots of guys don't. So you should need to make it plain as to which group you're catering to, or be prepared to assess what your client wants and adapt the session to that.
WOW Sir Lancehernot, that is some AWESOME advice! I cater more the sensual side of things and not at all trained but I have been honing my skills by watching training videos.

Thanks the feed back everyone. I'm in Dallas for a short period of time so I really want to make it count!
The best training videos, IMHO, are those done by Klixen and the ones at manojob.com and onlyblowjob.com. Good luck!
Finding a regular for a bng within a reasonable distance would be a holy grail for me. If you begin offering I would enjoy becoming a regular
Marketing question: Is there a strong market for bng and body rubs? If so, what area would you think would be best?

Mother nature is in charge (full bloom..ugh) and being that I'm just now getting back on my feet so I have to be careful where I spend my money for a incall.

Feed back very much appreciated. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
There definitely is a market for bngs. I see a few requests on the first page of the ISO's right now girl. & I get a lot of requests for them as well I'll gladly send them your way if it's cool with you
Between the fact that I am loooong overdue for a new mattress/pillows, and back into lifting heavy weights, I am ALWAYS in need for a good massage.

I will say... again, and again, and again (LOL!)... that LovingKayla gives bar-none the best massage I've ever had. If anyone has "real" issues they often get massage therapy for, she's AMEEZING

Sometimes, often just a light/medium pressure "girlfriend" massage will work for me, too, though. Like, not just an oily rub, but also getting into the muscles and moving things around at least a little bit. It's the ultimate in "relaxation/pampering" and often one of my favorite types of visits. In fact, I'd probably prefer that all first meetings start out this way.
Yes, absolutely a market IMO. A lot of providers in North Dallas but not many in Eastern part so I would think you could corner the market here. Especially with your body! Originally Posted by Rudeshocker
Kaylee,

The east side of Dallas would be great for me to see you. I like outcall body rubs to my place in south Garland, but it's too much of a drive for some providers.
I like my sessions to start with a little therapeutic, but then move on to the fun part.
But your sig says you are only in Dallas for two more weeks. Are you moving out of town?
With an aversion to condoms, a fbsm with emphasis on the fb part, with a little gfe thrown in stopping short of fs, preferably with a mutual 69 finish is a great hour for me. So, in answer to your question, yes. I'd travel east or north for a quality safe regular with that itinerary.
Relaxing and getting a BJ from a woman that finishing what she started is a fantastic way to relax and relieve the stress.