I've been curious about this... need some feedback.

That video should be titled," things you don't do on a bbbj ever!" LMFAO. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
This threAD should be titled, "Please tell me how to be a whore" LMFAO

Maybe your mandle can give you some pointers once he gets off the butthurtWagon...
To answer the question no hands.

Now on a side note. Did they recalibrate the US standard scale while I was away. 150lbs?!
This threAD should be titled, "Please tell me how to be a whore" LMFAO Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Don't tutors get compensated for their instructional time!
If you would like a consultation I am available at very reasonable rate.
Don't tutors get compensated for their instructional time! Originally Posted by LexusLover
It should be pro-rated based on the initial level of skill at least....
  • pxmcc
  • 10-10-2017, 04:44 PM
depends on the gals skills. if she's highly skilled, then no hands. otherwise, hands.
Hands are only good when she needs a break.

"What did the digital clock say to the grandfather clock? Look grandpa, . . . ."

Two minutes twenty-one seconds

https://www.xvideos.com/video9266766...oat_swallow_01
It should be pro-rated based on the initial level of skill at least.... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
... with a Weight Class Supplementation.
This video pretty much covers it.

Originally Posted by Tobor the 8th Man
Lmao!
Hands vs no hands BJ

If you prefer hands would it be: up and down, or twisting motion

I'm used to using just my mouth but I'm trying some new techniques, and would appreciate feedback! Thanks!
Originally Posted by Alyssa71

Asking coed about how to suck cock isn't going to help you because if a whore actually knows how to suck cock her skills would never be a discussion... Every tard is different eye contact eye contact...

Using hands Isn't a bj... It's a hand job
^ thanks for your input. I was asking because every guy likes it different. I use my mouth and no hands and I sometimes have been told to use more of my hands. To use hands, or not or asking about it just to get different opinions... does not mean that the person asking for suggestions isn't doing it RIGHT. It just means I want to cater to men in that regards, to get better. So to speak.
Asking coed about how to suck cock isn't going to help you because if a whore actually knows how to suck cock her skills would never be a discussion... Every tard is different eye contact eye contact...

Using hands Isn't a bj... It's a hand job Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Can someone please put a cock in her Denny's grand slam eating mouth she's droning on again
^ thanks for your input. I was asking because every guy likes it different. I use my mouth and no hands and I sometimes have been told to use more of my hands. To use hands, or not or asking about it just to get different opinions... does not mean that the person asking for suggestions isn't doing it RIGHT. It just means I want to cater to men in that regards, to get better. So to speak. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
Why dont you ask them when there dick is in front of you?
^Look sweetheart. I'm not asking you, I'm asking the masses. So please get off my ass now.
Awwww shit..

You wanted input! When are you stupid whores going to realize that when you post UITB and ASK for advice that you also need to get your big-girl panties on and......wait..nevermind.