abortion training using papaya fruit

The real travesty is that there are still any "unwanted pregnancies", considering the multitudes of birth control options that are available.
The real travesty is that there are still any "unwanted pregnancies", considering the multitudes of birth control options that are available. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Agreed.

But what is the preferred form of birth control for rape or incest?

And why are people trying to restrict access to that multitude of birth control options?
Agreed.

And why are people trying to restrict access to that multitude of birth control options?
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Don't worry, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. As long as you keep taking it in your ass and in your mouth you won't get pregnant, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
I believe at some point abortion will be looked at the same as slavery. As a society we will look back and say, What the fuck were we thinking!
  • WTF
  • 12-27-2017, 12:09 PM
I believe at some point abortion will be looked at the same as slavery. As a society we will look back and say, What the fuck were we thinking! Originally Posted by tonyvicksa
Yea maybe when the default option is no preggo.

If you both had to take a preggo pill, then yea....you might have a point.

In reality until people quit wanting to fuck, unwanted pregos is the default option.

Agreed.

And why are people trying to restrict access to that multitude of birth control options? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Don't worry, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. As long as you keep taking it in your ass and in your mouth you won't get pregnant, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Ask a simple question get a major meltdown.

HAHASHAHSHHSSHHSHAHAHHAHXUERKA LAMZHEAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Are you a breadboffer too, IrritableBowelMovement?
Ask a simple question get a major meltdown.

HAHASHAHSHHSSHHSHAHAHHAHXUERKA LAMZHEAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Are you a breadboffer too, IrritableBowelMovement?
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So you're having a major meltdown because you just realized that you might get pregnant, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM?

In reality until people quit wanting to fuck, unwanted pregos is the default option.

. Originally Posted by WTF
If they could make the hole bigger for teenagers ...
HAHASHAHSHHSSHHSHAHAHHAHXUERKA LAMZHEAHAHAHAHAHAH! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Its official

Assup is having a major meltdown!!!!

. Originally Posted by WTF
If they could make the hole bigger for teenagers ... Originally Posted by pyramider
just remove the top off.... they'll fit!