Encounter: VERSACE: MY WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE WITH A VERY BEAUTIFUL, PURE GFE SWEETHEART. SHE IS A MUST SEE! (Sexy Photos In ROS)

Very nice Y&M. Love her gif and she’s 34????? Hot sexy women with experience. This I must line up for. Originally Posted by Whodwho
Thanks, Whodwho!

Yes, Versace is 34 years old. My goodness, her body is way younger than her age! You gotta see yourself to really appreciate her great physical appearance.
Damn, that looks good!!
Standing up clapping!!! Another outstanding review!!!

Originally Posted by cockalatte
Thanks, cockalatte! Do you travel to Dallas often, or mainly stay in Atlanta and Houston?

You all better believe me when i told ya that these blondes are more fun. Cant wait to get me a versace. Thanks . awsome funsome review. Lol.
Wow! Nice review!
Thanks, cockalatte! Do you travel to Dallas often, or mainly stay in Atlanta and Houston?

Traveling to Dallas soon! I'll most likely go broke out there when I do visit but when I do, I'm using your reviews to build my TDL!

Originally Posted by You&Me

Traveling to Dallas soon! I'll most likely go broke out there when I do visit but when I do, I'm using your reviews to build my TDL!

Originally Posted by cockalatte
You will have plenty of choices in Dallas.

You will have plenty of choices in Dallas.

I'm going to use your reviews to put together my TDL! I can't wait to get up there!!!

Originally Posted by You&Me
Great review as per usual. Thank you!
Great review as per usual. Thank you! Originally Posted by AcesHigh
Thanks, AcesHigh!

Gentlemen,

Thank you for your comments! Enjoy your day and hobby on my friends!!!
Hummmmmmm 34 is a perfect age for some women, looks like she's near perfect.

Thanks for the Review & PIX
She is pretty awesome. I prefer her natural hair color. Nothing like a brunette with eyes like hers.
Awesome review.Well done sir