I did not see this coming, Velma is officially ‘a Lesbian’!!!...

If thelma or velma is gay? It shouldnt affect anyone. Originally Posted by winn dixie
By anyone, do you also mean the demographic that would tend to be watching Scooby-Do, like children?

It is another example of the groomers doing their thing. Gotta have a supply of sexualized children for their consumption.

Biden is creaming in his jeans right now.
DF, it is on HBO Max. So, the kiddies gotta either buy the subscription themselves or the parents have the controls engaged on the remote.
DF, it is on HBO Max. So, the kiddies gotta either buy the subscription themselves or the parents have the controls engaged on the remote. Originally Posted by Precious_b
Fair enough. I stand corrected.
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...154250309.html

What’s next, a cartoon #MeToo movement?

Let the humorous posts begin... Originally Posted by ManSlut

Always thought she was kinda butchy for a gal...
Agreed always thought Jughead needed to come out of the closet a long time ago. Just like Disney's Goofey. Not that their is anything wrong with that. Originally Posted by ahab11
So, nerd alert. Jughead is actually asexual. He's just not that interested in sex. At least in the comics.
By anyone, do you also mean the demographic that would tend to be watching Scooby-Do, like children?

It is another example of the groomers doing their thing. Gotta have a supply of sexualized children for their consumption.

Biden is creaming in his jeans right now. Originally Posted by dogfart
I don’t think you know how gay works.
I’ve scarred you in the National Political Forum too many times...I’m sorry.

Any of my other Stalkers are welcomed to post as well.

And it’s Velma, not Thelma. Originally Posted by ManSlut
You and me both.

I don't follow the Cartoon, but on the face of it, Velma is a Lesbian name, so no surprise. Scooby-Doo trick or treat? Is Velma the trick or the treat? I know we are Tricks, but since Velma seeks candy corn-tasting pussy as we do, that could mean she, too, is a Trick. Her pussy could taste like candy corn, that makes her a Treat, as least on Halloween. It's very confusing, I'm sure Velma feels the same. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

if you two say so ...

Well, that's no surprise,

Wonder Woman and Supergirl are already rug munching dykes so

Originally Posted by CG2014

Marvel and DC have been going "gay woke" for years now.

That’s one if those facts that everyone should know. Just like Jughead being gay. Originally Posted by TexTushHog

the name jughead is gay. it speaks for itself.

Always thought she was kinda butchy for a gal... Originally Posted by The Queen Sophie

by design. and this was in the 60's.

I don’t think you know how gay works. Originally Posted by Ralph Fults

how does gay work? i wouldn't know.
I don’t think you know how gay works. Originally Posted by Ralph Fults
Well, I don't think I referred to any type of gender in my comment, so I am not sure why you immediately thought of gay. In fact, per my example, Biden's creeping/hair sniffing is always on little girls.

But, you are right. Perhaps you can explain the gay part. It sounds like you understand it better than me.
One thing I think everyone can agree on is the idea that Velma Halloween costumes are fuckin hot. We spent decades where Dorothy from Wizard Of Oz was the top costume but now Velma has taken over as top spot and we should all nod in agreement that this is a good thing. Originally Posted by Bald Bryan

Oh, how I have been searching for a couple years for some Velma cosplay with a thick provider.
Bugs Bunny…gay. Think of all the times he dressed as a chick and flirted. I don’t care, the cartoons were funny. Warner Bros…..Still better than most of the toons out there.