SENATOR TED CRUZ.........

Please understand that Cruz is simply a political opportunist. He will say anything to any audience at any time -- if it is in his own personal best interests.

Check his history and don't be fooled by the latest "version".

He has never legislated, only litigated -- that's your best clue.
this has turned into a ted cruz fluffer thread-on your knees bitchs! Originally Posted by WTF
Welcome to the "Sand Pile" ... someone getting their nose bent out of joint ...

... because a politician "fluffs"?

Get pissed at the used car salesperson on the way out the door.....

... on your way to get another four years supply of snake oil.
Your kind of Senator for sure. Unfortunately there are FAR too few of your kind to justify extremists like Cruz sitting in the Senate.

Oh well. We'll reject him before the GOP wins back the White House, so this is just an exercise. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You really are a dumbass. Cruz replaced a Republican, who replaced a Republican, to sit with our other Senator, who is a Republican, who replaced a Republican, and so on, and so on.

One thing is for sure, libtard morons like you will have ZERO impact on Cruz's future.
You really are a dumbass. Cruz replaced a Republican, who replaced a Republican, to sit with our other Senator, who replaced a Republican, and so on, and so on.

One thing is for sure, libtard morons like you will have ZERO impact on Cruz's future. Originally Posted by EXTXOILMAN
In a few more years, Texas will go Democrat because of our open border with Mexico. As a matter of fact, in a few more years the Democrats will probably be the permanent majority party nationally because of the Mexican invasion.
In a few more years, Texas will go Democrat because of our open border with Mexico. As a matter of fact, in a few more years the Democrats will probably be the permanent majority party nationally because of the Mexican invasion. Originally Posted by joe bloe
Hard to argue...
  • CJ7
  • 01-18-2013, 11:39 AM
Turd Cuz will be sucked further down the political sewer than he already is, just like every freshman politician ... in his case hes ahead of the turd curve
In a few more years, Texas will go Democrat ... Originally Posted by joe bloe
Not after they realize that ....

.... the Democrats in Washington have done nothing for them.

Saying there is a "Mexican invasion" in Texas is like ....

... the Soviets saying there was a German invasion in East Germany.
Not after they realize that ....

.... the Democrats in Washington have done nothing for them.

Saying there is a "Mexican invasion" in Texas is like ....

... the Soviets saying there was a German invasion in East Germany. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You're saying that the Mexicans are the rightful owners of Texas, in the same way that the Germans were the rightful owners of East Germany, not Russia.

If you really believe that, assuming you're of European desent, you should go back to Europe, the same way the Russians finally left East Germany.

I believe America has a right to control it's southern border with Mexico. I don't believe we have an obligation let every Mexican, who wants to, immigrate to America.

Texas is not part of Mexico. I was born in Texas. I'm an American not a Mexican.
  • CJ7
  • 01-18-2013, 12:31 PM
You're saying that the Mexicans are the rightful owners of Texas, in the same way that the Germans were the rightful owners of East Germany, not Russia.

If you really believe that, assuming you're of European desent, you should go back to Europe, the same way the Russians finally left East Germany.

I believe America has a right to control it's southern border with Mexico. I don't believe we have an obligation let every Mexican, who wants to, immigrate to America.

Texas is not part of Mexico. I was born in Texas. I'm an American not a Mexican. Originally Posted by joe bloe

Texas controlled the border alright ... we took the fertile side of the river best suited for growing an absolute treasure of produce, and left the mexicans the side best suited for growing dope ... then we made dope illegal on our side of the river ..

D'OOOOOOH

Texas is not part of Mexico. I was born in Texas. I'm an American not a Mexican. Originally Posted by joe bloe
As soon as you identify one Mexican who voted in the last election in Texas, I'll apologize and retract my statement. Esta bien? Perdon, hombre, los personos de Repubic de Mexico son "American" tambien. Los personos de Los Estados Unidos & Republica De Mexico son Notre Americanos, todos. Intiendes, o no?
So you have dual citizenship LL ?
So you have dual citizenship LL ? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
No, but I do know the distinction between a "Mexican" and a citizens of the United States, particularly as it relates to the capacity to vote in elections in the United States.

Perhaps you should learn that difference, while also recognizing that for the most part, except for those native Indians in the Republic of Mexico who have elected to remain autonomous and culturally distinct, the citizens of the Republic of Mexico are of "Europen descent" .... In addition, it might be a surprise to you that many of those "brown" faces you ID as being "Mexican" are not at all, but they come from South of Mexico... Central America and farther South. You also might be surprised that there are many citizens of Mexico who have extrarordinarily fair complections with red and blonde hair.
Huh ?

I asked if you had dual citizenship and you rant away about south Mexico ??????

Oy vey (not mexican) !
  • CJ7
  • 01-18-2013, 03:50 PM
Huh ?

I asked if you had dual citizenship and you rant away about south Mexico ??????

Oy vey (not mexican) ! Originally Posted by Whirlaway

whirlie-world translation;

you have a greencard Juan ?
As soon as you identify one Mexican who voted in the last election in Texas, I'll apologize and retract my statement. Esta bien? Perdon, hombre, los personos de Repubic de Mexico son "American" tambien. Los personos de Los Estados Unidos & Republica De Mexico son Notre Americanos, todos. Intiendes, o no? Originally Posted by LexusLover
You made the analogy of Russia and East Germany. You said that, in essense, the Mexicans are just like the Germans crossing over into East Germany, implying that Mexicans have as much right to live in Texas as Germans had to live in East Germany. I don't see you trying to defend that position, now that I've challenged it. My guess is you never really believed it in the first place.

If you really believe that Texas was stolen from Mexico, you should probably leave.

I never said that Mexicans are voting in American elections. I said that in a few years Texas would go Democrat because of illegal immigration. In case you haven't noticed more and more illegals are being fast tracked to citizenship. Today's illegal immigrant is tomorrow's Democrat.

PS
I'm an American; I don't speak Spanish. The language of the land is English.