What's the biggest hobby related mistake you ever made?

Not using a hobby phone.Pre pay via PayPal and the lady NCNS, once.
Leaving the hobby and returning.
Dating a provider
Leaving a TAG watch at an incall, lady denied ever seeing it.
.....and wasting time and money chasing strippers thinking I would ever get take out or OTC activities.
Locking my keys in my car at an AMP.
Years ago in another state. No credit cards on me and just enough money for my visit.
No hobby buddies I could call...all were busy.
No choice but to break glass.... Originally Posted by TheWanderer
My car is getting older and I wonder what I'll do if it won't start and I'm parked in front of an amp or a seedy notel. Keep your hobby phone in your pocket and enough cash for a tow or a locksmith.
  • L.A.
  • 11-09-2013, 06:18 AM
Completely forgetting to pay! Was an amp many years ago and somebody I had seen a few times. Just walked right on out. About halfway home I realized my mistake and called her up. She was so cool and just said "next time". I went up there after work the next day and paid her for the previous day. We had a great hobby relationship that lasted a long time after that.
Fortunately...I don't have any "good" stories! Mostly thanks to this site and the sound advice of everyone here. But I've probably given more consideration than I should lately to having out calls to my home or being the first to try a girl off BP...

I also recently realized that my legit (and hot) masseuse is also a provider on the side...I'd love to let her know that I know and try her out...but she massages my wife too...I'm thinking too dangerous...which is too bad.
Biggest newbie mistake - not realizing that WALDT

I now believe only about 50% of what I read here, in terms of the quality and level of talent, vs. what I would consider to be the same....what someone considers to be beauty, great body, etc, oftentimes is just not what I would consider as such....

Moreover, there is no substitute for research and for identifying, like Amazon does so well, others that have your same taste in provider experiences, then using their reviews to identify providers that fit your needs... likewise, developing strong trusting relationships with your favorite ladies can serve as a springboard for introduction to their circle of friends, which oftentimes are of the same caliber as they are Originally Posted by Roothead
Very true...I've learned what's important to me is not always what's important to others. I've seen several providers with lots of reviews..and after seeing them I go back and read the reviews again..."really...her messed up yellow teeth didn't turn off anybody else!?!?"
I once dropped the wrong envelope; it had a letter. I only noticed hours later. turned on the hobby phone and the poor gal had been frantic trying to contact me. i called her, drove back , gave the right envelope with an extra benjamin on it for her trouble. i have seen her many times since. she was ultra cool with me.

can you imagine if this happened to a drama queen? one reason i dont book with them, shit happens.
Forgetting what the "I" stands for in "IOP"!
Renting a girl an apartment...
-My Biggest Hobby Mistake in the Past-
Impulse Buying/Not Doing my Research

I would hook-up with random providers without doing my research. Glad I broke that habit. Saved me $$$ in the long run. Researching Providers on Review Sites & Hobby Message Boards are a MUST if you want to have Great Dates in this Hobby.

Now I have a steady monthly rotation of girls that I can rely on & that always provide me Great Service with Value.
-My Biggest Hobby Mistake in the Past-
Impulse Buying/Not Doing my Research

I would hook-up with random providers without doing my research. Glad I broke that habit. Saved me $$$ in the long run. Researching Providers on Review Sites & Hobby Message Boards are a MUST if you want to have Great Dates in this Hobby.

Now I have a steady monthly rotation of girls that I can rely on & that always provide me Great Service with Value. Originally Posted by hobbyprojb
Ditto here. I've been guilty of grabbing a last minute meeting because Plan A fell through - pulling over to a parking lot and finding someone on quick notice while searching on my iPhone because I still wanted an appointment has only led to disappointment. Ladies that I've researched, they've researched me, and we've built a report with have almost always led to good, if not great sessions.

I've also short-changed a lady by miscommunication but gotten right back with them to make it right - I'm ULTRA conscientious now about making sure I give the correct rate and tip. Felt SOOOOO bad about doing that to someone.

Also, I've never used BP - always use here (by a lady's posts, meeting her in chat, or reading reviews) and/or P411 but it seems I see a success rate of about 1 out of 15 meetings when guys actually do speak up about their BP experiences - don't get why anyone uses that at all.
Waiting so long to discover the wonderful taint.
Fortunately...I don't have any "good" stories! Mostly thanks to this site and the sound advice of everyone here. But I've probably given more consideration than I should lately to having out calls to my home or being the first to try a girl off BP...

I also recently realized that my legit (and hot) masseuse is also a provider on the side...I'd love to let her know that I know and try her out...but she massages my wife too...I'm thinking too dangerous...which is too bad. Originally Posted by chiefdfw
Try any one of those, especially the masseuse and you'll have a "good" story.
I agree with "starting". Once you pop, you just can't stop. Definately an addiction I wish I could quit!

Also, the second biggest was leaving my ring at an incall, calling her up and having to get the lady to take it to the hotel front desk and claim she found it on the floor at the workout center. I couldn't go home without it. So that 30 minutes later I could hit the desk and inquire about it. I was so embarrassed.
This happened a few weeks ago: After a big party the night before, I went to the truck for something early in the morning; opened the front passenger door and found a condom...out of the wrapper...not used...tied in a knot...on the floor by the door.

Noooo explanation for that shit. Can anyone help or tell me how that happened? PM me if you want.
Mine would be giving in too the assholes on this board that want me too get in trouble. They know that I stick up for myself and that's there fuel too get me banned. I have learned that keeping quite too the Tara haters pisses them off more.