Subspace

• Zena
  • 01-19-2017, 08:06 AM
I love love love Subspace!!!. Doesn't always happen....takes a really good experience ! Sigh. ( & I've never used poppers. )
  • Zena
  • 01-19-2017, 08:08 AM
Unique Carpenter and Goddess Dallas are right.
With reference to the following response:

VERY high levels of trust are needed here.
Subspace is mind-altering and intense.
It's also a dangerous state to be in.
If that's the space you're in, it is quite possible (I can vouch in one incident) that you WILL NOT/CANNOT invoke a safeword.

I'm not arguing you off the search (I've only gotten close a handful of times since then), just letting you know to make sure about the person you're with.

RD

Not necessarily a sexual version of "spacing or zoning out" due to outside influence on ones body.

Specifically:
An altered psychological state represented by actions, feelings, thoughts and images brought on by adrenaline and endorphin waves and spikes that may occur during .....

There's different levels, different causes for different folks, and different folks are impacted differently.

Very high levels of trust are required between the folks that are participating. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
i have seen subs go to subspace and have come close i really want to experience it
dodger i know it can be dangerous but the dom hobbyists i spend time with wouldnt dream of causing harm to me . as matter of fact a couple of them would get angry with anyone that does
"Subspace" is a science fiction thing, whereby people can communicate quickly even though separated by hundreds of light-years. Like on the old original "Star Trek" series, when they used to use "subspace radio" messages to talk to Starfleet Command quickly enough to allow the plot to be resolved before the hour is up. Originally Posted by James1588
Kirk to Enterprise, Scotty, one to beam up. There is no intelligent life here. Energize Scotty!
Hi doc
OMG, I NEED 2 be CONTROLLED SOOOOOOOOO freaking bad.....gotta find out when temple is.
  • thegj
  • 03-07-2017, 11:28 AM
Subspace is really a state of mind and it is harder to achieve in hobby world bc it takes time to reach that level of trust and you have to overcome the p4play aspect. Temple is an hour north of Austin on I35. Subspace is usually found where pain and intense pleasure meet- a forced orgasm for many or prolonged orgasms with spanking added to the experience. Have fun
with hobbyists i know and trust i keep communications outside the session realm that creates a bond specifically because if you dont get to know someone the trust is not there neeeded for the best dom sub experiences i believe in quality i am sub and love it and need it. Some people put down the lifestyle not understanding it. yet after spending time with them and getting to know them, they actually have dom traits. Yes there is intelligent life here. the doms i have created a bond with are very caring and protective. However, once that trust is broken it is a very sad day in a subs life. Unfortunately, one of my doms i care very deeply for broke that trust. That trust is almost impossible to build back. Therefore, a sadness entered my heart today. I was not physically harmed, but hard limits were broken ending that trust. It took the joy out of the session that as always ran over its time. Along with trust the respect and friendship is lost as well. It makes me appreciate the friends i have. It is a SAD DAY TODAY
Mistress Tracy is also a expert on taking someone to 'subspace'.