Nudist resorts near Houston

Sounds fun
Aww lol Cendall...yep miss sexy!
^^These places are in Houston? Did i read that? Originally Posted by Cendell M
Emerald is in porter. Just up 59 past Kingwood and Live oak is in Navasota.

McFadden beach is on the Boliver side of Galveston.
I've heard of the one near Austin.

One of my squarest sisters went there by mistake.

Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
Omg. Haha. Hippy hollow. Would be funnier is she was on the gay side . It gets nuts there. Haha lmao
Emerald is in porter. Just up 59 past Kingwood and Live oak is in Navasota.

McFadden beach is on the Boliver side of Galveston. Originally Posted by ZantannaParella
Damn where have I been I had no idea interesting to say the least, wouldn't mind seeing that! Had no clue we had a nude beach so close to home.

Back in 2000 my BBF and I went to Jamaica
Hedonism 2 in Negril and one side was clothed and the other was a Nude beach it was fun!
I've heard of the one near Austin.

One of my squarest sisters went there by mistake.

Love the blanket in your avatar, and to stay on topic those boobs would look awesome on the nude beach LOL
Damn where have I been I had no idea interesting to say the least, wouldn't mind seeing that! Had no clue we had a nude beach so close to home.

Back in 2000 my BBF and I went to Jamaica
Hedonism 2 in Negril and one side was clothed and the other was a Nude beach it was fun! Originally Posted by Cendell M
We should do a beach day soon!
I would love to you got my number text me and we can plan it ASAP.
Sounds like a blast !!!!

I SO need a day out for sure and what better than sun, beer LOL and nude folks
I lost some contacts in my phone yours was one along with many others if you dont still have mine pm me and ill give it to you...
Love the blanket in your avatar, and to stay on topic those boobs would look awesome on the nude beach LOL Originally Posted by Cendell M
haaa thanks, love

No shame in my game I'll show some boobage
Omg. Haha. Hippy hollow. Would be funnier is she was on the gay side . It gets nuts there. Haha lmao Originally Posted by ZantannaParella

Good to know
haaa thanks, love

No shame in my game I'll show some boobage
Awesome then you're coming along to the nudest beach, we can relax have a cocktail and let our boobies get some sun LOL

I'm so down! Lord knows I need a vaca!!! I need to drink my sorrows away i didn't make the cut on that other threAD shucks, welp on to the next FUN IN THE SUN here we come!!
Hellz Bellzzz
This calls for a celebration.
I'll go to Specs for a nice champipple
Hell yeah
I would love to you got my number text me and we can plan it ASAP.
Sounds like a blast !!!!

I SO need a day out for sure and what better than sun, beer LOL and nude folks
I lost some contacts in my phone yours was one along with many others if you dont still have mine pm me and ill give it to you... Originally Posted by Cendell M
Yes. Maybe next week. I'll text u tomorrow
OK sounds like a plane