I will probably die without experience this

Please express your feelings to whoever will listen. Life is beautiful.
Definitely a doggie, not a cat. Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Yep, there's a reason "they" are called "pussy."
OP - I am no therapist and highly doubtful there are any on the board.

If you really want that family you referred to. I would suggest first getting off this site. Put time into improving yourself and being the person/guy that would attract the type of girl you're seeking.

You can't ask for something in a partner that you are not already yourself. And if you are depressed and down...please seek help man.

Take care...
^^^^ +1

Others have already said what I'll say, but there is no shame in asking for help. Don't expect your doctor to know that something is wrong with you emotionally, tell them. They are trained to not judge you and to provide help to get you healthy.

Google therapists in your area (trust me, wherever that is there will be dozens) take the money that you would normally spend on providers and spend it on yourself via therapy. You will be glad you did
Haven't you all realized yet? This is someone's second handle they're using to troll the board...

Trust me, the person who this is doesn't care about your sympathy, they're just posting about you in another board right now...
  • Sonya
  • 08-27-2014, 07:15 AM
Haven't you all realized yet? This is someone's second handle they're using to troll the board...

Trust me, the person who this is doesn't care about your sympathy, they're just posting about you in another board right now... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Believe me, the thought crossed my mind. But maybe he isn't. And I don't lose anything by being empathetic.
What Sonya said. I stand by my comments, and doggies.
Troll or not, puppies are not the answer to depression. Just a displacement that eats, shits, gets old and dies.

Troll or not, get help.
I can not believe I am going to say this but I agree with snl9933 . that was actually some very sound advise

OP - I am no therapist and highly doubtful there are any on the board.

If you really want that family you referred to. I would suggest first getting off this site. Put time into improving yourself and being the person/guy that would attract the type of girl you're seeking.

You can't ask for something in a partner that you are not already yourself. And if you are depressed and down...please seek help man.

Take care... Originally Posted by SNL9933
1) Find a therapist that bases their practice on the Pia Mellody model of therapy for love addiction and avoidance. There are some books out there by her but you need a therapist to help you understand what is a very complicated subject.

2) find an SLAA group

3) Get the fuck off of this site and don't ever look back.
4) Have a 2 hour session with Jemma Martin on your way out.
1)2) find an SLAA group Originally Posted by boardman
As a side note, this one is a great place to pick up chicks

No but seriously, if this isn't a troll (which I doubt) I have to wonder why the OP is here asking these types of questions instead of the numerous self-help forums around the web or seeking out a therapist.

No-one here is looking for love I would hope, just awesome NSA sex and/or an income source. This population group is unlikely to be able to assist you much in your quest.

"If you want to be loved, be lovable"
-Ovid
Troll or not, puppies are not the answer to depression. Just a displacement that eats, shits, gets old and dies.

Troll or not, get help. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
You're a cat person, aren't you?
Houston has an abundance of tall buildings...pick one.
Focus on yourself. The rest can come later.