Big boy dark brandon showed up

Very sad to see: Last night, President Biden showed himself to be the man we know him to be. His family should have never let him run in 2020. They are engaged in elder abuse.

The trick for Republicans will now be . . . how can we keep him in the race?>
Good golly
Joe went raw last night
His already rising numbers will put him back on top for good. Huge bump from presser.
This could get good.. I read something to the effect that everyone thinks Obama is pulling Joes strings. What if it's the other way around? Biden knows Barry is gay and has proof (assumption) He blackmailed his way onto the Obama ticket expecting to become President when Obamas 2nd term was up...was talked out of running but after the hillary loss, decided to run... so he won't (and neither will Jill) give up the spot without a fight. Which means they may go scorched earth on each other...

Fun times.

Sure hope somebody is still on the steering wheel.
Joe showed last night he can and is handling biz. From Ukraine to the hamas terrorists to domestic issues to his campaign. Joe is multi tasking and handling biz. He silenced the critiques last night and reassured America he's the right choice. Thorough shellacing of his nay sayers.
Dark brandon showed up and out.
This could get good.. I read something to the effect that everyone thinks Obama is pulling Joes strings. What if it's the other way around? Biden knows Barry is gay and has proof (assumption) He blackmailed his way onto the Obama ticket expecting to become President when Obamas 2nd term was up...was talked out of running but after the hillary loss, decided to run... so he won't (and neither will Jill) give up the spot without a fight. Which means they may go scorched earth on each other...

Fun times.

Sure hope somebody is still on the steering wheel. Originally Posted by texassapper
Joe is at the wheel, but he's asleep, lol.
Joe showed last night he can and is handling biz. From Ukraine to the hamas terrorists to domestic issues to his campaign. Joe is multi tasking and handling biz. He silenced the critiques last night and reassured America he's the right choice. Thorough shellacing of his nay sayers.
Dark brandon showed up and out. Originally Posted by winn dixie

You live in a different world than most. Even many Democrats know Biden isn't all there
I think his VP Trump is helping out with things.