P411 and Available Now

I feel like OP should name the four providers that wasted his time. Originally Posted by corona
i agree, if not in here, then in the lounge.

that way we can avoid those providers.
or attempt to hookup w/ them and then suffer/enjoy their below average TCB cos we're masochists.
P411 has been frustrating lately for me. No response either to P411 appointment request or message. Even if says online or available now. I should expect bad TCB. Oh well I've saved a lot of money from non responsive providers. I answer about 100 to 120 emails a day within 1 to 4 hours otherwise id be out of business.
ive actually had great luck on p411 "available now" despite a lot of the nonsense. I usually look on there when I dont have anything lined up at least once or twice a day. When used properly, its a great tool.
If I get an urge for someone, and they have a "Subscribe" button in their profile, I can get an alert when they do hit the Available now list.

BUT, rather than try and book at that moment, I shoot them a PM on 411, or send a Request for an Appointment. The advantage I seem to gain is 1) they're logging in and 2) they're looking for business.

The Request For an Appointment used to be a great tool when Gina would "encourage" the girls to pay attention to those requests.
If I get an urge for someone, and they have a "Subscribe" button in their profile, I can get an alert when they do hit the Available now list.

BUT, rather than try and book at that moment, I shoot them a PM on 411, or send a Request for an Appointment. The advantage I seem to gain is 1) they're logging in and 2) they're looking for business.

The Request For an Appointment used to be a great tool when Gina would "encourage" the girls to pay attention to those requests. Originally Posted by mtabsw
This =The Request For an Appointment used to be a great tool!

Do you know how much this is not used, a lot and this will make screening faster and getting a appt.

The Request For an Appointment used to be a great tool when Gina would "encourage" the girls to pay attention to those requests. Originally Posted by mtabsw

wow. valuable info. I had no idea. I do notice that sometimes girls will pop in and out for maybe one hour so this is great. thank you
Full disclosure - I had an HDH ignore my requests. I had actually had a session set up that she cancelled at the last minute - then as previously arranged we met for dinner with some other folks, and she seemed very interested - so that's when I sent a request. CRICKETS.

Funny thing she did text me a couple of years later looking for money - I actually thought she was in trouble or sick etc - and she sent back a fuller explanation how she was asking for donations for a boob job.

Needless to say I didn't send any money.

You can take the girl out of the strip club, but can't take the stripper out of the girl.