P411 is it worth it

In a way, it can be. I know if I personally have two requests for the same time and one is on P411 and the other is not.. I'm much more likely to schedule with the gent on P411 assuming all other things are equal.

If you see a lady with a higher advertised rate on P411 than on Eccie, let Gina know. That is a big no-no. We are supposed to post our lowest advertised rate on P411, per Gina's rules. Originally Posted by GracePreston
Damn, I didnt know this. I have definitely seen one or two providers standard rates lower on eccie than p411.
Damn, I didnt know this. I have definitely seen one or two providers standard rates lower on eccie than p411. Originally Posted by CaptCroakers
Yep. Its the price of admission, so to speak.
If you have two providers on 411 you can use as references, you're eligible for a 6 month free trial

Use P411's application short form -

https://www.preferred411.com/index.c...Ref&pid=153350 Originally Posted by mtabsw
Pappysweets,

I used the free 6 month trial and at the end, I decided to pay the annual fee. I'm happy with it. I suggest you give the free trial a try. There isn't an auto renewal so you don't have to worry about getting charged.

Best of luck.
P411 is not perfect, but I do find using it to be a lot more easeful and concise than using this site. On my last visit here, I ended up not being able to meet up with someone who was very much looking forward to seeing me because one of his references was unresponsive. The okay system on P411 makes arranging shorter notice appointments much less of a hassle. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
This is my sixth year @ p411. It is all you say and more, Lena. No one has yet mentioned the available now adds that serve quite well.
i will not see a provider who is not on p411. Adds security to my hobby experience and to hers too.
Gina is totally hands on with p411. She's consistently fair in disputes even. It is a pleasant experience continuously.
I travel all over the US for business. It gives me access to verified providers all over. I also have not seen any providers that are not on P411 for my own security.
I also won't see providers from P411 who don't list reviews from other sites like ECCIE or which ever other review boards are the most prominent in their specific city.
Between P411 and the review sites, I get a really good idea of who i want to spend time with.

And of course, having multiple ok's from providers, gives me access to any of the ladies who want my business.

It's worth every penny!
I travel all over the US for business. It gives me access to verified providers all over. I also have not seen any providers that are not on P411 for my own security.
I also won't see providers from P411 who don't list reviews from other sites like ECCIE or which ever other review boards are the most prominent in their specific city.
Between P411 and the review sites, I get a really good idea of who i want to spend time with.

And of course, having multiple ok's from providers, gives me access to any of the ladies who want my business.

It's worth every penny!
Yes, the available now ads are nifty. Though I do miss the set up they had before they had to switch everything after the situation with that Canadian law. And Laura is right about the discounts for clients. P411 doesn't require it, but they do have a section that asks if providers would like to offer a P411 exclusive discount.

This is my sixth year @ p411. It is all you say and more, Lena. No one has yet mentioned the available now adds that serve quite well.
i will not see a provider who is not on p411. Adds security to my hobby experience and to hers too.
Gina is totally hands on with p411. She's consistently fair in disputes even. It is a pleasant experience continuously. Originally Posted by Gnostalgia
Also a petty yet relevant side note: I reached out to the provider I referenced by two different methods of contact. Of course she's since logged on here and still hasn't responded to me. I don't care about dwelling on her non response as now I know she's reference unfriendly. On P411, ladies must respond to a request for an okay after they've received one, either with an "okay" or "decline" so there is a record one way or another about whether a particular client was or wasn't safe.
P411 is great!

I do wish they had an ISO option for the hobbyists. (Or something like it)
Worked very well for me over the years,
If you see a lady with a higher advertised rate on P411 than on Eccie, let Gina know. That is a big no-no. We are supposed to post our lowest advertised rate on P411, per Gina's rules.
Correct.

Please let us know if you see a provider with lower rates advertised elsewhere, than on her P411 page, and we will take care of that immediately.

Slight correction. We can run "specials" on other sites and not change our P411 rate
Actually, P411 clients are to be offered the same (lowest) rate the provider offers anywhere else, no exceptions.

Always,
Gina
For a while I was not digging p411 at all, especially after I got it and kept being told that it was not good enough but that was like a few years ago.

However, it is the standard now. I renewed my membership and highly encourage others to join.

While there are a few posts of me not liking it or even outright refusing, even those of us that are the dumbest can be persuaded that we are wrong sometimes.

Bottom line, it is worth it.
I have been a p411 member for over 10 years. It is by far and away the best investment I have ever made in the hobby.

The integrity of the site and the way it is run is the best I have ever seen in the hobby. It's safe and easy to use. I have never had a problem.

I would highly recommend p411. It is simply the best.

FUCK YA!!!!!!!!
SLUTS UNITED!!!!!!
Correct.

Please let us know if you see a provider with lower rates advertised elsewhere, than on her P411 page, and we will take care of that immediately.

Actually, P411 clients are to be offered the same (lowest) rate the provider offers anywhere else, no exceptions.

Always,
Gina Originally Posted by GinaXXX
Quick clarification-- if one offers a P411 discount of say $50... but their rate before discount is $25 higher than another venue (meaning after discount, it would be $25 lower)-- is that a violation? It isn't critical at this moment, my P411 is disabled until I'm off my medical leave... but more of a question going forward.

Always,
Gina Originally Posted by GinaXXX
Thanks Gina, that is what I thought, but was not going to argue with a provider who is not even providing at the moment!

This is one reason why being a member of p411 is the bomb!

OP, Gina does not care if you are daaaaman, who has 400+ reviews and 10+ years as a member or if you have no reviews and have been a member a week or less and any one in between, she plays no favorites and will treat all her clients with the same professional courtesy.