A private forum for AA providers, hobbyists and the folks who see them.

Interesting, ladies who don't see AA will not say until you knock on the door. And those who do advertise they don't see AA it is buried in the ads.
I don't discriminate
Choosing not to see a hobbyist soley based off the color of his skin is RACIST AF.
It's not a "preference"
It's stereotyping.
But yall have it your way more $$ for me
I love black girls!(most cant take a deep dickin from me though )
Sorry, not trying to be a dick. I do not discriminate as a hobbyist and interested in all types of ladies (including hopefully having the pleasure of meeting the OP someday). That said, what would be the point to this site? There's already a handful off AA friendly provider lists. As a hobbyist, I can search for AA ladies if I want to. What content could be put up that you wouldn't put in the regular forum? I mean, we can all talk crap about Lickerlicense, but we can also do it here. I'd love to be a part of it if it happens, just not sure of what the benefits are of having a UTR site.
Dear, you know how much I love a little brown sugar. I would be happy to participate. Just not completely sure the benefits make the effort worthwhile. But if you do it, send me an invite please
Sorry, not trying to be a dick. I do not discriminate as a hobbyist and interested in all types of ladies (including hopefully having the pleasure of meeting the OP someday). That said, what would be the point to this site? There's already a handful off AA friendly provider lists. As a hobbyist, I can search for AA ladies if I want to. What content could be put up that you wouldn't put in the regular forum? I mean, we can all talk crap about Lickerlicense, but we can also do it here. I'd love to be a part of it if it happens, just not sure of what the benefits are of having a UTR site. Originally Posted by Barrymccockinner
I've been on this board for about 5 years and I've seen the disadvantages of being an AA provider and I've also witnessed the disadvantages of being an AA hobbyist. There is literally a new thread popping up every week about why some providers have an NBA policy . . . yet the threads that we have about ladies who see AA men go undetected each and every time.

Furthermore, I've frequently browse the ISO's and the amount of "No AA" requests in every other ISO gives me the same question that an AA hobbyists has: "Why are we not desired?". Out of all the races of beautiful men/women out there, AA providers and hobbyists as a whole seem to be the most unrepresented and to a certain extent, disregarded type of members on ECCIE.

If anything, I have intentions on creating a safe place where AA providers, AA clients, and individuals of all races who see AA are welcomed. I've posted the same thread in Houston and it has already met the attention of trolls of naysayers. In the end, I want to create a place for the AA community of ECCIE to discuss their struggles without criticism.

I could always open up a thread and bitch about, "Why are they so many NO AA in ads?" but instead, I'd rather create my own community where AA providers are welcomed, if not sought after. Same thing goes for my AA hobbyists.
To add to what Adrienne said it's the same on SA... many of the girls have said that virtually 90% of the SDs put "no AA girls,please." Which is just ignorant as fuck because...well any guy who has been with an AA girl will explain it easily. That said there is no universal experience everyone's experience here is anecdotal.

Honestly, when I first joined, when I saw the no AA men additions to ads I figured it was because the girls didn't want to get fucked up by black dudes packin 10".

As for safe space - well this is the internet... as my momma taught me when I was 5...stick and stones can break my bones, but words can't do shit to me unless I give them the power to. The internet is full of trash... because of people. But they can't do anything to you that you don't give them the power to.
Dear, you know how much I love a little brown sugar. I would be happy to participate. Just not completely sure the benefits make the effort worthwhile. But if you do it, send me an invite please Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
From the hobbyist standpoint, this would greatly benefit the AA hobbyist or the white hobbyist with one hell of a case of jungle fever.
You know me too well, dear :-)
Would be totally awesome!
Would be totally awesome! Originally Posted by tiatate
Well . . . Hello Sexy!
  • ~Ze~
  • 08-15-2017, 11:22 PM
Yeah, let's totally start an environment where segregation is cool on a hooker board. *eye roll*

For Those Who Love Blacks Only

For Those Who Love Whites Only

-_-

Separation of providers and hobbyists by race is NOT the way to promote racial equality.

I understand you are trying to create a concentrated area for promoting and encouraging those who love a specific thing, but I feel it would be alienating for those who don't even know what they might truly be into yet.

I love all people. I wish more people would stop shackling themselves to their own skin tone and learn to be color blind.
Separation of providers and hobbyists by race is NOT the way to promote racial equality. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Yeah, I could push for racial equality but I'd be wasting my time. I'd rather focus on building a community for AA hobbyists, AA providers and the folks that enjoy our company.

If you feel alienated, then I'm sorry you feel that way. You must've not got the memo that this group does not condone anyone based on race.
Interesting.
If I continue hobbying I'll join it. Whether "managed" or "preference" based, it's getting old having to ask providers if they will see me (NBA'ers)