negative review?

• 12-14-2017, 07:17 AM
And they wonder why most ladies won't see AA's Originally Posted by RyanFromTER
She said she “thinks” he was AA,you bigot. What
Sigh...Abe Again....Again, you are still upset that I called you out for pimping little girls dude?!? Or that I did a free threesome with your ATF and her stripper friend before you took her out of the club and onto eccie?

Get over it, neither of yalls rationale make sense.

Stick To the facts, and stop making shit up as you go.
I’m sure you didn’t even read the story.

Who goes to an appointment knowing that they will get rejected?!? Originally Posted by 8701
what you're accusing me of are more of your made up stories..

with that said - you probably thought you would get the "jump" on her when she opened the door and force your way into her hotel room..

but you just admitted that you never went to her hotel.. so this also proves that your review was totally false..
who calls a provider after she tells him she's not interested? a rapist? a murderer? someone violent? this is too much. all I will tell any woman on this website is to be very careful with him.

he caught a date with me at the spa but then he puts up a review claiming I'm affiliated with LE?

I'm not here to play these childish games. I'm in fear for my safety and I don't trust him.

why would he contact me later if I turned him away at the spa?

why would he message me, call, get my address to my private incall location without identifying himself as AA or someone I turned away? unless he was trying to harm me.

I'm sorry you guys take his actions lightly but I don't trust him; he is rude and aggressive and if you ask me somewhat of a stalker.

why wouldn't he just leave me alone after I told him I didn't want to see him again?

and to answer Mr. Trans inquiry.. I have many AA clients who try to visit me. If when they arrive in the parking lot of my incall location and they are AA or sound AA. I will ask them what nationality they are over the phone and if they are AA I will kindly turn them away. Usually, they will get upset and say things like "I drove all the way over here" or "you wasted my time". On my private ads, I explain in detail that I do not provide my services to AA. he got lucky because I was at a spa. but NEVER again.
  • 12-14-2017, 09:01 AM
Ok, let’s assume you have your tricks confused and give you the benefit of the doubt....

How do you explain our multiple pm conversations subject “ studio visit”? Your first question:when and where I saw you in the first pm....Right then, I knew Clearly the same person was not providing/pming. Someone the night I saw her at the spa read a pm I had sent her before she would see me that night because she said I was LE.

There is No question they knew who I was, and asked me several times via pm and text to come visit outside the spa. All this is easily verifiable by the Mods. As I stated before, I first notified the mods over a week before I wrote the review. Nas was a nice girl, we had a good time at the spa so I never had a reason to try harm her in anyway. She had no reputation on here to ruin to begin with, so what could I ruin? The review was for informational purposes only. I blame her management for this incident, they gave a few tricks up to save their asses.
8701 it so appears that you have been exposed as a potential threat to women both verbally and physically..

you should probably go ahead and resign your membership from this site..
  • 12-14-2017, 09:43 AM
8701 it so appears that you have been exposed as a potential threat to women both verbally and physically..

you should probably go ahead and resign your membership from this site.. Originally Posted by honest_abe
Mr. President I expected you to have already logged onto one of your many hoe handles and created support for your campaign; it’s stil early however.

I will retire from the hobby completely and gladly, if you agree to stop taking advantage of underaged girls/women in general.

Dude, your reviews betray you

Send me the contract....

I have resigned from this debate, pm me if facts surface different than what I have provided. Good Day!
Mr. President I expected you to have already logged onto one of your many hoe handles and created support for your campaign; it’s stil early however.

I will retire from the hobby completely and gladly, if you agree to stop taking advantage of underaged girls/women in general.

Dude, your reviews betray you

Send me the contract....

I have resigned from this debate, pm me if facts surface different than what I have provided. Good Day! Originally Posted by 8701
yep.. you should probably go fabricate your stories elsewhere..

i hope you're happy with your newfound reputation..
  • grean
  • 12-14-2017, 09:57 AM
Yes, Mr. Tran... Originally Posted by nasadiyaxo
OP,

There is no way to make this better by responding to this thread anymore. As the admiral put it, don't commit hobby suicide. Let the thread die and rely on your skills to get more positive reviews. Don't worry about one bad review.

She called CT, "Mr Tran"

Mmmm....

OP,

Try, "Yes, Mr Grean. Oh please, Mr. Grean, put it in me"
For every negative story about AA clients, you can find 9 positive experiences. This proved nothing except that u don’t like black people.
i believe her.. he saw her at the spa and was rough and rude.. she did not want to see him again after that, so he bypassed the spa and texted her direct (thinking he would fool her into believing he was someone else)

he gets the hotel info and if he did show up, he gets the door slammed in his face upon arrival.. he gets upset at this rejection and decides to write a phoney bad review against her..

she finds out about his false accusations and debunks him by standing up for herself.. it's just an angry john trying to ruin a providers image because she rejected him..

simple.. Originally Posted by honest_abe

Abe, you’re not a reliable source here since u and the client clearly have beef. But I agree, this is an odd tale. She’s hot, other guys will see her. Report back and let us know that ur not in jail and this will all be settled.
I'm not sure who 'they' are, but most ladies will.
  • pipe
  • 12-14-2017, 10:45 AM
End of story? I surely hope so!
Abe, you’re not a reliable source here since u and the client clearly have beef. But I agree, this is an odd tale. She’s hot, other guys will see her. Report back and let us know that ur not in jail and this will all be settled. Originally Posted by Cyclone1996
8701 didn't wind up in jail.. what other proof is needed..??
Watching Guys who pay for hookers argue and bickering on an internet hooker review board is pathetic. Reading your constant he said/she said dribble is like shoving bamboo splinters under a fingernail.

Abe you speak about reputation as if being a Review/Post Whore is a badge of honor.

Nobody on this site's a saint. All are sinners with nothing but a reputation.

The vitrolic dribble you spew about others to make yourself look like the "Hobby Saviour" to the New Innocent(cough)Young inpressionable providers can be quite nauseating.

I should open an online White Knight Sword & Armour Shop for all the White Knights. And for free I'll even Laser Etch your Handles on the Breast Plate.

A fellow mod maynow give me an infraction for Hi Jacking the thread I said not to hi Jack.
I have said this before. Guys like 8701 is why NBA policy exist.

All the guys affected should be upset w fools like him.