The "ECCIE VIP" Con

No slubby. She meant she has a NO review because of that Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Oh, thanks for correcting me. Kush...sorry about that. I misread and misinterpreted what you said.
What about the "The Marshall of Eccie"?

Douche much?
Oh, thanks for correcting me. Kush...sorry about that. I misread and misinterpreted what you said. Originally Posted by slubby

It's ok but I don't advertise on Eccie so it's weird for anybody to write a review for me here unless it was organic anyway. I don't ask for reviews
  • BLM69
  • 08-03-2019, 08:55 PM
Too many wannabe mods around this place, then you have tricks pretending to be mods sending providers messages trying score free pussy
Too many wannabe mods around this place, then you have tricks pretending to be mods sending providers messages trying score free pussy Originally Posted by BLM69
Are you insinuating that mods get free pussy?
  • BLM69
  • 08-03-2019, 09:43 PM
Are you insinuating that mods get free pussy? Originally Posted by cavmen
I didn't say that, I didn't even hint that, this is just what these individuals do to try to score free pussy to women entering the biz
man, pretending to be someone else takes one down low mofo..
I didn't say that, I didn't even hint that, this is just what these individuals do to try to score free pussy to women entering the biz Originally Posted by BLM69
Misunderstood you previous post. My bad
  • R.M.
  • 08-04-2019, 07:10 AM
What about the "The Marshall of Eccie"?

Douche much? Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
Pretty much gay.
man, pretending to be someone else takes one down low mofo.. Originally Posted by honest_abe
I agree.

I also think that anyone who requests/demands free pussy for future favor(s) and intimidates any but mostly WW girls into submitting to do BBFS with him or face a bad review from the self proclaimed "king of reviewers" with hundreds of followers (both of whom probably claim the ECCIE VIP title) should not only be called out by the ladies, but also the wanna be detectives who like to troll others, that is your perfect segue to do so.

Recently, there has been one of the former that has been called out, https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...37&postcount=8 , looking forward to more and the latter being called out.
The problem is these ladies get hit up with theses solicitations but don't mention it in the open forum. they may do it in the private ladies section but not here in coed in fear of the backlash. At the end of the day she may give up that free session and get that review so shes at fault too.

I stopped seeing welcome wagon ladies due to the risk but I did happen to see one lady out here in Ft worth several weeks ago. Somebody has to do it, but when its the same several hobbyist it makes you raise an eyebrow.
If you guys are going to call a guy out, call him out instead of beating around the bush

What about the "The Marshall of Eccie"? Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
DocHolyday

Recently, there has been one of the former that has been called out, https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...37&postcount=8 , looking forward to more and the latter being called out. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Slubby
TinMan makes a good point
I stopped seeing welcome wagon ladies due to the risk but I did happen to see one lady out here in Ft worth several weeks ago. Somebody has to do it, but when its the same several hobbyist it makes you raise an eyebrow. Originally Posted by txboi817
So, (basically) all of the "Top Reviews" on the left hand side of the main page.