Anyone else into gaming?

Yesir!

Both flavors, digital and hardcopy.

Giving Titanfall a spin now.
Final fantasy baby!!!
In a few months he will have to work real hard just to not to go negative time.
EverQuest .....OG Since 2000
Skyrim rocks!!!! But I always end up overemcumbered....
Skyrim rocks!!!! But I always end up overemCUMbered.... Originally Posted by M.marla20
Sorry, I'm such a perv lol
Sorry, I'm such a perv lol Originally Posted by JusticeMutt
Hahahaha I like your way better than mine... Way more fun!!!!
Hahahaha I like your way better than mine... Way more fun!!!! Originally Posted by M.marla20
I'd overenCUMber you anytime miss Marla
Wow, mention of Skyrim and I'm considering a provider.

Yep, I'm a geek.
I'll never look at Skyrim the same again. Lol!
Anyone considering Elder Scrolls Online having or not have played the beta? Was pretty cool from what I got to see, but just not sold on it quite yet.
I am giving it a shot, I enjoyed what little of it I saw in the beta. I don't know how well it will do long term though since everything is really gravitating towards f2p like League of Legends and such.
Anyone considering Elder Scrolls Online having or not have played the beta? Was pretty cool from what I got to see, but just not sold on it quite yet. Originally Posted by dew1212
I actually got the digital imperial edition several days ago. Like I said previously, I played the beta-- actually got to level 20 (unfortunately, I hear they're deleting the beta characters). In any case, I really liked what I saw. It felt like playing Skyrim. I didn't really enjoy playing WoW but, for some reason, I enjoy ESO.

I can't wait for the early launch!
Donno if I will ever play a f2p game. I don't care for League. Star Wars got worse when they started nickle and diming for extra content after you leveled up. Would rather just pay the 15 bucks a month and enjoy a great game and get unlimited access to everything. Guess if I kept looking I might keep looking. Only f2p mmo I ever played that I liked was the first Guild Wars. Loved that game. Still fun to play time to time. GW2 was ok, but couldn't get into it as the story was really weak early on and couldn't keep interest in it as most things in the game seemed like you were just doing solo stuff while I like to play with others. But yeah, probably jump in to ESO as WoW is losing it's flavor really fast and new xpac is not due til September or December. I'm really good at WoW, which is only reason I keep playing. Enjoy the 25 man heroic stuff a lot with the right group.

Anyone have a PS4 and can make any good recommendations that are out now or near future? Most likely get Madden in August, but beyond that. None of my friends have one yet which I thought for sure a couple would by now. Considering getting one for the summer as a good pick up and play type system as I tend to wind down and play for only an hour or two time to time.
I agree on f2p, I quit playing WoW about a year ago but had an old friend rope me into playing on a private server running BC. I started a toon yesterday and am having fun so far. I stopped raiding after WotLK and did arena and rbgs through cata and MoP but they managed to kill most of the fun in pvp which is when I finally quit.

As far as ps4 games go, Wolfenstein and The Witcher 3 come out in the next few months. The other game I wanted to play when buying the system was The Order: 1887 but it looks like thats not out now until the holidays