What happened to Dorian Gray?

Eh..... who cares? Just be glad for not having to scroll past that whale graphic.
  • cr76
  • 12-28-2014, 07:51 AM
He and wakeup are on a honeymoon cruise in the Caribbean. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
That's funny.
Just be glad for not having to scroll past that whale graphic. Originally Posted by rockerrick
this ^^^^^
In jail
What did he do?; go for another walk in Pearland!!
So you say...okay, make that 3 different handles. This guy has no life.

I know both and they are differentially two different people Originally Posted by BigLouie
Fucktards and Hooktards alike come and go for their own reasons. Simple as that....
You guys are like a bunch of women with the rumors, Truth is he joined the French Foreign Legion over some girl.

Have you noticed... LM is awfully quiet too....

Maybe Vegas.
  • YoHou
  • 12-28-2014, 04:21 PM
Have you noticed... LM is awfully quiet too....

Maybe Vegas. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
His account says account disabled, could just be him changing it to that, or it could just be disabled.

also, I see your nick and point you to my avatar
^^^^

I see what you did there...
DG is hanging out in London
  • M_A
  • 12-28-2014, 09:10 PM
I know both and they are differentially two different people Originally Posted by BigLouie
So you say...okay, make that 3 different handles. This guy has no life. Originally Posted by oilman12

If Louie has taken the time to state that then I am sure it's fact. I promise you that.
DG is hanging out in London Originally Posted by boardman

I heard he was recovering from a sex change ... again.
...I got into a sugar daddy/sugar baby relationship and that's why I was gone.... Originally Posted by TheAntichrist666
DG probably got into a sugar-mamma/sugar-baby relationship.