America's Staggering Defense Budget, in Charts!!!

You're a stupid, lying cock-sucker, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

In those cited, Army programs, Defense dollars are used to pay for the academic education of doctors, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and there similar programs for lawyers and dentists. Plus, every branch of service spends millions to train plane and helicopter pilots who enter the private sector after leaving the service, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

And they all have healthcare, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You must be as dumb as you are ugly. You want some facts? In 2007, we LOST $11 Billion in Iraq. That could pay for 200K new teachers. The yearly cost of stationing ONE soldier in Iraq could feed 60 families for a day. Each day we are in Afghanistan costs us more than it took to build the Pentagon. In 2008, the Pentagon spent more in Iraq in FIVE seconds, than most americans make in a year. The list goes on and on. Wasteful spending. You're ok with that?

http://www.businessinsider.com/milit...-and-safety-13
You must be as dumb as you are ugly. You want some facts? In 2007, we LOST $11 Billion in Iraq. That could pay for 200K new teachers. The yearly cost of stationing ONE soldier in Iraq could feed 60 families for a day. Each day we are in Afghanistan costs us more than it took to build the Pentagon. In 2008, the Pentagon spent more in Iraq in FIVE seconds, than most americans make in a year. The list goes on and on. Wasteful spending. You're ok with that?

http://www.businessinsider.com/milit...-and-safety-13
Originally Posted by WombRaider
9/11 cost this country 178 billion dollars before adding any war costs, you stupid and "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2...phic.html?_r=0
9/11 cost this country 178 billion dollars before adding any war costs, you stupid and "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2...phic.html?_r=0 Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So? When did I even mention the words 9-11?
So? When did I even mention the words 9-11? Originally Posted by WombRaider
Oh, so you're too stupid to realize that it was the casus belli for the war you are declaiming, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas?
Oh, so you're too stupid to realize that it was the casus belli for the war you are declaiming, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Pulling out the latin on me, huh? Your dick must have looked especially small in the mirror this morning. 9-11 wasn't the 'casus belli' for the Iraq war, you odumbo dickwad. Now get your partner lusty's rusty balloon knot out of your face and start breaking bricks you shit-stain mouthbreather.
Pulling out the latin on me, huh? Your dick must have looked especially small in the mirror this morning. 9-11 wasn't the 'casus belli' for the Iraq war, you odumbo dickwad. Now get your partner lusty's rusty balloon knot out of your face and start breaking bricks you shit-stain mouthbreather. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Aren't you the lying, deflecting cock-sucker, you stupid and "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas!

Each day we are in Afghanistan costs us more than it took to build the Pentagon. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Aren't you the lying, deflecting cock-sucker, you stupid and "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
That was one point. There was also another about losing $11 billion in Iraq in 2007
That was one point. There was also another about losing $11 billion in Iraq in 2007 Originally Posted by WombRaider
And there was the point about the 178 billion dollar cost of 9/11, you stupid and "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and, btw, the U.S. troops who are in Iraq today were deployed by Odumbo.
And there was the point about the 178 billion dollar cost of 9/11, you stupid and "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and, btw, the U.S. troops who are in Iraq today were deployed by Odumbo. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And your point is? Should he not try and clean up the mess that Bush left? Or would you have him hang our men out to dry?
And your point is? Should he not try and clean up the mess that Bush left? Or would you have him hang our men out to dry? Originally Posted by WombRaider

Odumbo made the mess, you stupid and "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Odumbo willfully ignored competent, expert counsel you stupid and "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
I think we could drastically cut the defense budget without harming our defense. However, it would harm the war profiteers, and they run the place. So we have bases, weapons, equipment and more we don't need, but as long as the corporations can make a buck off the American taxpayer, we will have increasing defense budgets, without a corresponding increase in effectiveness. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Amen!

Odumbo made the mess, you stupid and "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Odumbo willfully ignored competent, expert counsel you stupid and "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Obama doesn't stop it and even prolongs it. Yet, the defense budget clearly skyrocketed after 9/11 (which I personally believe was an inside job as an excuse for invading Iraq). Goes to show you how the elite continue to use their "own rule of law" to intimidate the rest of us 99 percent, using money from taxpayers to foot their exercise of control and power.

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare... Originally Posted by WombRaider
looks like you made one small, or maybe not so small error. It doesn't say "provide welfare" it says "promote the general welfare". In great part today, the welfare system is giving money to indeviduals. That is very different from "promoting the general welfare", which national defense might not be sufficient requirement but it is a necessary requirement.

When quoting you need to remember the context, Justine highlighting the one word you like is at the very least misleading.

There wouldn't have been a mess if Bush hadn't put us there in the first place you Odumbo fucktard minion. The best part of you was the little bit your mom licked off the side of her mouth and swallowed.
looks like you made one small, or maybe not so small error. It doesn't say "provide welfare" it says "promote the general welfare". In great part today, the welfare system is giving money to indeviduals. That is very different from "promoting the general welfare", which national defense might not be sufficient requirement but it is a necessary requirement.

When quoting you need to remember the context, Justine highlighting the one word you like is at the very least misleading. Originally Posted by Freedom42
No, only putting the one word and deleting the rest is misleading. The rest of the words are there. Promote means to support or actively encourage. It's not misleading to say that they meant differently than you contend.

You made two errors, btw, both highlighted. I don't know what a Justine is?