I look forward to meeting new guys at the social

What's a social? Originally Posted by lionheart
It's a collection of fat old men and pretty ladies...
Sarcasm truly IS a lost art form. Originally Posted by DecemberLove
Ain't that the truth...
Sorry to you all! You are all correct the post above has nothing to do with socials, the ones underground every month, by invite only where no one is doing anything illegal. Were no one talks about the hobby, and were no one is soliciting, and were no one is inappropietly undressed!

This post was just all about my BOOTY!.
Sorry my sneak ad made some of you jealous, concerned and to make so much more out of this than there is!
I retract what I said!
This is the funniest fucking thread I've read in months. Sugar, seriously I know you didn't mean to start a riot but bravo baby. This one turned out HILARIOUS.

iaintlien, damn it's good to see you post. <-oh shit it wasn't you, just the avatar you use.

OH and sugar, EAT SOMETHING BABY, hurricane season is upon us and a stiff wind would blow you to china. (Though they are taking over the world and you might get a leg up (no pun) if you started now.)

PS sugar baby, I don't think anyone was upset. You have a very fine ass indeed.
SQUIRREL!! Originally Posted by DecemberLove
That was funny! Proof that owning a dog improves your sense of humor.

Hope all is well girl, don't be a stranger.

POD
Sorry to you all! You are all correct the post above has nothing to do with socials, the ones underground every month, by invite only where no one is doing anything illegal. Were no one talks about the hobby, and were no one is soliciting, and were no one is inappropietly undressed!

This post was just all about my BOOTY!.
Sorry my sneak ad made some of you jealous, concerned and to make so much more out of this than there is!
I retract what I said! Originally Posted by sugar sugar
oh goody...another pimps signing in under a pro's name and doing the threAds for her, along with posting her pics. Who here doesn't love that!?!?!
Who's Jealous?
Sorry I do not share my money with a pimp nor a hubby to post for me?
Hired a secretary last week to manage email but fired her when she pissed a good client off!
I do have a Sugar Daddy who never post or signs on here!

Trying to stay skinny LovingKayka yes afraid to eat even Ice cream, looking for that modeling job soon! (aren't we all)

Max,
In the beginning I had help with photos and ads.
But I write them now.
Some of these guys seem to be bossy and try to intimidate you when you are new on ECCIE at first!
My first amendment rights have been usurped by angry, hateful members who do not want to discuss but defame, belittle and stop me posting my opinions that go against their thinking!
sugar sugar

Max,
In the beginning I had help with photos and ads.
But I write them now.
Some of these guys seem to be bossy and try to intimidate you when you are new on ECCIE at first!
My first amendment rights have been usurped by angry, hateful members who do not want to discuss but defame, belittle and stop me posting my opinions that go against their thinking!
sugar sugar Originally Posted by sugar sugar
Welcome to the Hobby world. Try not to get jaded too quickly just because of a few bad apples. And a bit of advice, avoid ThreAds. No one likes it when the forums get cluttered with those. You'll get the hang of it in no time. Best of Luck and great ass, btw!
Right On Sugar!

I like your attitude!

Welcome Babe!
What a thread......gheez!........
I'm thinking that you are referring to to annual First Methodically Badapest Church of Whats' Happening Today's Annual Ice Cream Social held every three months in downtown Sanger, right?
I can't find my panties.
I can't find my panties. Originally Posted by Dannie
Your panties have been panty-napped. Do Not attempt to contact the authorities. If you want your panties to make it out of this in the same condition they were in when nabbed, then you will meet all the demands of the panty-nappers the next time we contact you!
I got your panties Dannie.......what do you plan to do for me to give them back, I hope its something "Dannie" like.

Sugar Sugar

Welcome babe! I'll make you some mac and cheese, you do have a cute bubble butt!.