The Pecking Order

(I should have posted this at the beginning. If I had seen a topic like this, I would have asked myself, what’s his agenda?)

I do not want to change any pecking order. I just want to learn the lay of the land. (Thanks all, esp. Toyz.) I have a long journey ahead of me. This is my mountain:

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=6218
(Gotta love a Philippa Gregory fan. Gonna have to lose 30 lbs.)
Me?!?! I'm the peacemaker. Never making waves just trying to help everyone just get along...

How about you? Originally Posted by Toyz
I'm the playground bully. (bet you were half expecting me to say the girl with the boobies)

I can also imagine the SL spent his recess in the teachers lounge.
  • Toyz
  • 05-05-2014, 09:15 PM
I'm the playground bully. (bet you were half expecting me to say the girl with the boobies)

I can also imagine the SL spent his recess in the teachers lounge. Originally Posted by Mr Peabody
Nah I'm guessing your boobies came in at about 12.

And SL was in the teachers lounge, trying to pay the (staff edit; forbidden topic; ztonk) to see her boobies.
I'm the playground bully. (bet you were half expecting me to say the girl with the boobies). Originally Posted by Mr Peabody
That's odd, I would have pegged you for the smart kid.
I see it as more akin to a grade school playground. You have your funny kids, your flirty one, the kids that hide in the corner, the noisy ones, the smart one...don't forget the sad ones, the playground bully & his minions, the cute girl all the boys fawn over who got her boobies at 11...

And the MODS are the teachers, coming in occasionally to break us up or bring fruit cups & milk... Originally Posted by Toyz
That metaphor has power. (Are you a smart kid trying to be cool?)

Lemme try one a me own:

Sand castle contest. Best sand at the water line, when the tide is low.
  • Toyz
  • 05-06-2014, 05:56 AM
That metaphor has power. (Are you a smart kid trying to be cool?)

Lemme try one a me own:

Sand castle contest. Best sand at the water line, when the tide is low. Originally Posted by johnnytx39
Nah, I'm the cool kid trying to be smart...

I'm Johnny Texas, and I approve this hijack.
Nah I'm guessing your boobies came in at about 12.

And SL was in the teachers lounge, trying to pay the (staff edit; forbidden topic; ztonk) to see her boobies. Originally Posted by Toyz
Some of us don't find the sexualizing of children a suitable topic of humor. Not funny. Disturbing.
  • Toyz
  • 05-06-2014, 01:19 PM
Some of us don't find the sexualizing of children a suitable topic of humor. Not funny. Disturbing. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
You are serious here aren't you?

The analogy was that SL was ALSO a kid on the playground at that time.

It used to be religion that people hitched to when trying to be condescending, judgemental & controlling.

Now it is being "politically correct" and twisting everything out of context and trying to pass it off as offensive.

If that had been even a slight intension of mine I would apologize, but I think this is a huge reach and honestly don't understand the motivation...
... If that had been even a slight intension of mine I would apologize, but I think this is a huge reach and honestly don't understand the motivation... Originally Posted by Toyz
I have no clue your "intention," and, as such, did not criticize it.

Words on the page speak for themselves. Talk of 11 and 12 year olds and their body parts.

My motivation should be obvious - I come to an adult board for adult discussion only. ANY mention of minors, in whatever context, I find disturbing.

But my "motivation," like your "intention," is equally irrelevant. One of our positions is correct, the other incorrect. Let's not cloud the discussion trying to mind-read.
  • Toyz
  • 05-06-2014, 02:04 PM
I have no clue your "intention," and, as such, did not criticize it.

Words on the page speak for themselves. Talk of 11 and 12 year olds and their body parts.

My motivation should be obvious - I come to an adult board for adult discussion only. ANY mention of minors, in whatever context, I find disturbing.

But my "motivation," like your "intention," is equally irrelevant. One of our positions is correct, the other incorrect. Let's not cloud the discussion trying to mind-read. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
There is no mind reading required...you are just being thick. Got an issue with it notify a MOD if you haven't already...if they agree they can remove the comments.

Either way no skin off my back and I bare no shame as the intent was obvious except for those looking to make something of nothing..
  • ztonk
  • 05-06-2014, 02:48 PM
My motivation should be obvious - I come to an adult board for adult discussion only. ANY mention of minors, in whatever context, I find disturbing. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
This interpretation is consistent with our forum guidelines as well. And for those of you needing a refresher:

#10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range. Any mention or reference to underage sex is strictly forbidden and may result in loss of your posting privileges.
Back on topic, please.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
Intentions were fine, but sometimes joking around goes wrong. Thanks for saying that, JohnnyYanks.

Ztonk, thanks for the ruling and thanks for the edits.

OP- nice topic

My conclusions regarding pecking order:

1) Owners
2) Admins
3) Mods (period) It does not mater if they if they are on whipersappers (think combat engineers) dole or getting "protection pussy."
4) All Others (period) Prolific Posters, High Volume Man-whores, ASPD know it all's, Providers, "Ladies", Multi-handle Users, Newbies, Lurkers, Jerks, Flirts, and anyone in between.

So....Toyz would you care to share with the class if you were pointed, or did you get off with a warning?
  • Toyz
  • 05-06-2014, 07:01 PM
OP- nice topic

My conclusions regarding pecking order:

1) Owners
2) Admins
3) Mods (period) It does not mater if they if they are on whipersappers (think combat engineers) dole or getting "protection pussy."
4) All Others (period). Prolific Posters, High Volume Man-whores, ASPD know it all's, Providers, "Ladies", Multi-handle Users, Newbies, Lurkers, Jerks, Flirts, and anyone in between.

So....Toyz would you care to share with the class if you were pointed, or did you get off with a warning? Originally Posted by Usual suspects
That's between me and Z. He made a
a MOD decision and I'm not contesting.

Besides it gave me a reason to research the objector...interesting what you can learn about posting patterns, and by invoking the "6 degrees of Kevin Bacon" methodology.

BTW spot on analysis of the pecking order...couldn't agree more.